Cars next GT3/GT4 car

when i say over shadowed i dont mean quality wise, its quite possible to best kunos. The problem that it would be a shame if after all the effort no one uses the work. Well its a win for the players regardless of the situation

Even if they release the exact same car, which could be the case, there's a big advantage: The mod can be updated and used as a different variation or model, unlike the official one. Not to mention that the best thing about making a mod vehicle is the creative process, not how many downloads it gets in the end, that's a plus. At least that's how I see it.

If the Cayman is the most voted car here, there's no guarantee that Kunos will do it. They have their own agenda. What's next then? go shout at them to make the car instead? lol :)

Good question, as in their clip a GT America (#58 Wright Motorsports) is shown instead of a Cup (a more obvious choice, imho), [Edit: nvm, a 991 Cup also appears very briefly]. I'll be crossing fingers for them to contact you.

Edit: For the question on FB, yes it'd make all sense for you to make a Cayman if that's a car that encourages you to.

Last edited:
Arrgh these Porsche GTx road car names. When I saw the yellow rear of that "GT4" badge, my mind didn't even compute that it was the road car (in a road, go figure!) in all of it's obviousness instead of a GT4 Trophy or Clubsport.

Last edited:
So aston strating to lead, surpsied to see so few votes for M3 and 370z - 2 of cars I voted for,
but I think all of these would be great additions to the game
i think its because we have something similar to the m3 and the 370z but not the aston martin, i get the arthur merlin technically counts from URD but there are still little aston martins in the game, i think the URD car is the only one actually.

I voted Aston & Nissan 370z. I'd think (I know nothing) that either of these would provide a challenge for the Ginetta G55 ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%