Cars next GT3/GT4 car

I'm in love in all of GT3/GT4 cars, but it's funny that you asking us about your next car when you aren't even half through any of your own projects. I don't see a point in voting in this survey if this will take you as much time as Primera, BMW and Porsche.

I'll be really glad if you will prove me wrong, but now it's just endless teasing with nothing behind it.

Last edited:
I'm in love in all of GT3/GT4 cars, but it's funny that you asking us about your next car when you aren't even half through any of your own projects. I don't see a point in voting in this survey if this will take you as much time as Primera, BMW and Porsche.

I'll be really glad if you will prove me wrong, but now it's just endless teasing with nothing behind it.

I'm not sure what exactly you mean, Primera is 90% complete, BMW maybe 50%, Porsche about 70%

The BMW hasn't been worked on all that long since the Primera was the priority
Porsche is currently in big slowdown, but frankly - there hasn't been any update on physics since the first wip physics I got, so it's hard to keep working on something where I'm the only one making some progress

now that Primera is pretty much done on my part ( the only additions at some points will be LODs and possibly engine model ) it opened a lot of free time for BMW, which is why there was significant progress on BMW

and while the Porsche is also getting close to being finished ( although as I said, I'm losing motivation on it, since it looks like the physics will take quite a while - even if the car was finished today! )
so to me it's logical that I'm looking for another GT car

plus if you followed my facebook page, you would know that this poll is something as a thank you for the support and likes I'm getting there, when I got 100 likes before, I did the poll for the next BTCC car, and the BMW won that poll, and it was my next BTCC car that I worked on )

I'm not doing physics, so you can't blame me for having to wait several months without releasing update

Primera was actually very close to it current state some half a year ago , but since there was no progress on physics, I was only adding few finishing touches such as new livery ( not part of initial plan) , additional details to cockpit such as seatbelts ( nobody really missed them so far) etc

yes sure, I'm not kunos, if I announce new car now, chances are that you might not see it earlier then 1 year from now, but I don't really know what do you expect ??

primera has somewhat 480 hours on it from my part, and if you give this a 3 hours a day on average - which is pretty hard to do after working full time job 9-10 hours, it gives you 160 days, which means working pretty much every other day for a whole year ! .. yeah I'm sorry but I can't do better if I want to have life , not for free anyhow

Due to the AC announcement I've also changed my Cayman GT4 vote the The Aston Martin Vantage GT4! :).

As ever your work is much appreciated Patrik!! I can understand how physics work is hard to get right for those working on them, especially with a constantly evolving sim/tire model too!! Hopefully soon, some major movement will see more mods break cover!! :)

Well modding is about enjoyment, listen to your heart, actually dont, your heart is wrong do the aston.

Im happy with a GT4 car regardless, i find them interesting especially as they havent been in other games much.

Personally i think the celica gt4 is best :)

As much as I'd love to have Aston in AC, i'm not sure, something inside me tells me not to do Aston :)

and the same thing is telling me , Do the Nissan, do the Nissan ! :) (or Porsche)

Well, the Nissan looks good indeed. Still my heart is with the Cayman Clubsport if Kunos doesn´t create that one.

Well the only GT3 car not listed and I would like to see is the GT3 version of the Jaguar that Emil Frey are running in Blancpain.

I haven't done much 3D modelling in years but I have come across a model of a fictitious GT3 version of the car which wouldn't need much work to make it like the real thing. So I may decide to give it a try, lots of useful tutorials around lots of help on here if I need it. Physics is the hard part for me.

Otherwise the Aston or yes the Nissan to be something different. On a personal level though I tend to like racing the GT2/GT3 cars, the GT4 class doesn't appeal to me as much although they are fun.

The GT4 class would be much more fun to drive online as the GT3 cars...imho!

I have voted for Aston, because they also race at VLN/24H Nürburgring. And they sound very nice :)

I love the look of the Jaguar, but since you wouldn't have any concrete data to go off of, it would probably be pretty tough to make something accurate.

Has to be the Vantage for me, looks great and sounds great, has my vote.

As much as I'd love to have Aston in AC, i'm not sure, something inside me tells me not to do Aston :)

and the same thing is telling me , Do the Nissan, do the Nissan ! :) (or Porsche)

Don't listen to those evil voices in your head. Listen to the vox populi :)
(BTW, Cayman GT4 has just been released by Assetto 991 - the guys who made Dorsch GT3 mod. It was pretty good so there's a chance that Cayman is not bad as well. Haven't tried it yet)

I'm not sure what exactly you mean, Primera is 90% complete, BMW maybe 50%, Porsche about 70%

The BMW hasn't been worked on all that long since the Primera was the priority
Porsche is currently in big slowdown, but frankly - there hasn't been any update on physics since the first wip physics I got, so it's hard to keep working on something where I'm the only one making some progress

now that Primera is pretty much done on my part ( the only additions at some points will be LODs and possibly engine model ) it opened a lot of free time for BMW, which is why there was significant progress on BMW

and while the Porsche is also getting close to being finished ( although as I said, I'm losing motivation on it, since it looks like the physics will take quite a while - even if the car was finished today! )
so to me it's logical that I'm looking for another GT car

plus if you followed my facebook page, you would know that this poll is something as a thank you for the support and likes I'm getting there, when I got 100 likes before, I did the poll for the next BTCC car, and the BMW won that poll, and it was my next BTCC car that I worked on )
There aren't any physics updates because there's no point in getting ready for a release if the model is this far from being completed anyway....And as you know, I'm always busy, so just because I haven't sent file updates doesn't mean there haven't been any.

This far? While not being textured, cockpit is already more detailed then Oreca or DP
But fair enough

Yes, update on physics might boost my motivation to work on it, I understand that updated cockpit would boost your motivation to work on it

Sounds like a moot point to me :)

I can prety much confirm that the Cayman GT4 ain't going to be in the Porsche packs, but there is a mod for it called Dorche GT4 which is payed but so cool! So there is no point voting on that car.

So my full focus is on getting the 370Z GT4 or the JAG!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back