New to Automobilista 2 - CART/IndyCar resources...

I was watching a documentary about Mark Martin called Nascars greatest protagonist on youtube, good watch if you like that sort of thing. They talked about putting lead weights on the inside of the car to make it turn better and I imagine to put more weight over the inside tires to help them take more of the load. Martin was also the first driver to remove the right rear spring to put more weight over the rear. It would be awesome if we could do something like that in the game. I honestly hope they make an oval version of a few cars with setup parameters designed for that.

Any IndyCar updates?
Not a 100% sure but it sounds like talks have stalled for the time being on an official license.

As for future content updates posted in the beta form...

F-USA: Revised speedway physics (Gen1 only for now

• F-Usa Gen1: Added damage models; Fixed suspension animations on Speedway and Short Oval variants; Fixed steering animation
  • F-USA Gen 2 (all models): Added damage models; Fixed some lod parts that was not being displayed correctly on the Swift chassis

Last edited:
Not a 100% sure but it sounds like talks have stalled for the time being on an official license.

As for future content updates posted in the beta form...

F-USA: Revised speedway physics (Gen1 only for now

• F-Usa Gen1: Added damage models; Fixed suspension animations on Speedway and Short Oval variants; Fixed steering animation
  • F-USA Gen 2 (all models): Added damage models; Fixed some lod parts that was not being displayed correctly on the Swift chassis

Thank you!

It worked perfectly yesterday, but today i tried to play again, and the cars are nowhere to be found inside the game, i double check the files and they are all in there, am i doing something wrong? i can´t play with those beatiful cars again. Please help!

It worked perfectly yesterday, but today i tried to play again, and the cars are nowhere to be found inside the game, i double check the files and they are all in there, am i doing something wrong? i can´t play with those beatiful cars again. Please help!
There was an update to the game in the last day or 2. If you haven't yet done so make sure you download the updated boot files (1.4.6.4). Otherwise, not sure what the issue may be.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 110 88.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 16.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 16.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 37 29.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 46 37.1%