new race night race 07

Peter Duivelaar

3000RPM
Apr 10, 2008
When will there be a new race night for race 07?
The last time is 3 weeks ago, and I would really like to have a nice race again here at RD :)

J

Jacek Kozlowski

Yeah i miss race07 events too.Maybe gtr2 event would be fun as well(good preparation before GTR Evolution).
cant stand waiting but know that You guyes have to handle some things:alla:.Public serwers are the only option left(that sucks), for now.

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
May 19, 2007
Yeah i miss race07 events too.Maybe gtr2 event would be fun as well(good preparation before GTR Evolution).
cant stand waiting but know that You guyes have to handle some things:alla:.Public serwers are the only option left(that sucks), for now.
I am going to setup some rooms for Racing Club members as we speak. (WTCC07 incl Vectra / FBMW / Radicals SR3 / Caterhams) Feel free to drive!

Simon Trendell

5000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
I am going to setup some rooms for Racing Club members as we speak. (WTCC07 incl Vectra / FBMW / Radicals SR3 / Caterhams) Feel free to drive!
Could we possibly have it setup on Estoril. Im in love with hot lapping it at the moment :brancard:

Edit: I should really check the livetiming :(
Thanks Ramon

Ramon van Rijn

Premium
May 19, 2007
Could we possibly have it setup on Estoril. Im in love with hot lapping it at the moment :brancard:

Edit: I should really check the livetiming :(
Thanks Ramon
That one was already set up:) The others are not visible on live timing.
So in total 5 Race07 rooms :)
And 1 GTR2, 1 rF (GP2 mod on various tracks)

Ramon van Rijn

Premium
May 19, 2007
may i hope in a GP2 champ starting from september ?
whising myself a good race starting time :D
You can always hope... Don't count on it too much. Organizing a league requires lots of staff and time. Currently the WTCC and GVC League is running. Whats next on the list is to be announced.

Also the Nations Cup is WIP; so lots to deal with at the moment. But single events in GP2; you have my vote :)

Ramon van Rijn

Premium
May 19, 2007
Im waiting on the official release of them,i never thought it was going to be this late tbh...
Its indeed awful quiet about this. So far only the leaked version in the beginning and some reports on certain BTCC events where public could buy a cd/dvd for 8pounds or so.

Fact is; its still available on Steam. Hidden in terms of clicking a link, but available and free.