new race night race 07

• Jacek Kozlowski

Yeah i miss race07 events too.Maybe gtr2 event would be fun as well(good preparation before GTR Evolution).
cant stand waiting but know that You guyes have to handle some things:alla:.Public serwers are the only option left(that sucks), for now.

Yeah i miss race07 events too.Maybe gtr2 event would be fun as well(good preparation before GTR Evolution).
cant stand waiting but know that You guyes have to handle some things:alla:.Public serwers are the only option left(that sucks), for now.

I am going to setup some rooms for Racing Club members as we speak. (WTCC07 incl Vectra / FBMW / Radicals SR3 / Caterhams) Feel free to drive!

may i hope in a GP2 champ starting from september ?
whising myself a good race starting time :D

You can always hope... Don't count on it too much. Organizing a league requires lots of staff and time. Currently the WTCC and GVC League is running. Whats next on the list is to be announced.

Also the Nations Cup is WIP; so lots to deal with at the moment. But single events in GP2; you have my vote :)

Im waiting on the official release of them,i never thought it was going to be this late tbh...

Its indeed awful quiet about this. So far only the leaked version in the beginning and some reports on certain BTCC events where public could buy a cd/dvd for 8pounds or so.

Fact is; its still available on Steam. Hidden in terms of clicking a link, but available and free.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%