New Patch Speculation - We get there when we get there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the min spec not evolving though? When a PC developer used to announce the tech specs of a game/sim, it was usually near the actual release date when it was almost finished. With AC they had to announce some kind of specs near the start of the open access period, so it would seem odd to have to stick to that so early on in the development process. I mean at that stage who could really guarantee whether 2gb of ram would be enough etc?

Are-We-There-Yet.jpg

Is the min spec not evolving though? When a PC developer used to announce the tech specs of a game/sim, it was usually near the actual release date when it was almost finished. With AC they had to announce some kind of specs near the start of the open access period, so it would seem odd to have to stick to that so early on in the development process. I mean at that stage who could really guarantee whether 2gb of ram would be enough etc?

i had a good running AC from arly access on ,
then somewhere a few weeks before MP release i was quiet irritated about the game running heavy and stutter and drop framerate big time.

i decided to have a fresh RE-installation,,after so many updates

and it worked,,the game ran as before without freeze and stutter
and maintained a FPS of minimum 60 but mostly around 90 to 120

im surprised how well MP works and framerate keep at 60+

my specs
Acer ethos
core i7 ,radeon 6850 2-5 gb(hypermemory)
12 GB ram (10 effective)

so i suggest when anyone feels the game runs not so smooth ,,try reinstalling through steam,,(by doing it with steam you keep your skins and mods in the map,,so less hassle )

• Deleted member 151827

Hopefully the tools work well for the few who can make use of them. For me it's been close to two weeks since i played ac. No hurry to get back as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back