New Patch Speculation - We get there when we get there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1080 so without the center display and it lacking a central mirror, hey we got duck tape right? I get the one mirror which i will say is terrifying when you got someone right on your tail going into a corner, i actually pulled over in the middle of session to type out my god wtb a mirror in this car.

The BMW has one, i think the lotus does also but the maclaren lacks it in race trim they use a central monitor i really want that. I am a bit purist when trying to use the mirrors the car has i never use fake mirrors at all.

The press release stated a GT3. At the time I triple checked with Kunos if that was correct and they kept saying its a GT3 version.

As far as I know there ain't a Chevy Corvette GT3, only a Chevy Camaro GT3 that races in the Blancpain Series, but lets see :)

Hmm, well the website definately has it as a GT2...? :cautious:
http://www.assettocorsa.net/ferrari-458-gt2/

It even has the GT2 wing as the GT3 wing is much higher, but I dunno, wait and see I guess.

I understand they have a lot to sort out before the v1.0 release so their focus probably isn't on releasing new content but it has been a while since we've had any new toys to play with and I would like to see something, a car, a track, damage model, anything really. Just give us something new to fiddle with. :D

• Deleted member 151827

I understand they have a lot to sort out before the v1.0 release so their focus probably isn't on releasing new content but it has been a while since we've had any new toys to play with and I would like to see something, a car, a track, damage model, anything really. Just give us something new to fiddle with. :D
Agree x100! ;)

The press release stated a GT3. At the time I triple checked with Kunos if that was correct and they kept saying its a GT3 version.

As far as I know there ain't a Chevy Corvette GT3, only a Chevy Camaro GT3 that races in the Blancpain Series, but lets see :)

Maybe they doing the Granturismo tactic

create a non existing racecar ,,and a few years later that car is reality as well in the real world :rolleyes:

To be perfectly honest I wouldn't mind if we didn't get another update till ready for release, I'm having so much fun with what is already there not to mention updates are constant in the form of skins and tracks, just take a look at some of those beautiful skins, not to mention the Snoopy Nurburgring Nordschliefe which is constantly being updated.

Content will come and be plentiful. I can understand some becoming bored with the content that is there but I doubt many have raced every combination that we have online yet. There is just so much freaking content here without even installing one mod.

Absolutely loving this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years