New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Idk if its because i'm running my summer car on a dual core 1.8ghz 32 bit laptop with 4GB of ram but i get alot of texture problems and hella lag but my 19 other mods work fine ._.

With or Without default song , next and previous song button not work :/ I also tried to delete all song and leave only default song and player still not work.

you still haven't fixed the stereo on the first floor
i can't listen to anything not even the default song
the play button doesn't work

photo

just welcome nothing else
c27080e6-8c37-4721-9eea-a3839bf7e510

full

Barbecue also not working , i put wood and put meat and try to click f and nothing happens, when click left mouse button meat falls from barbecue.

you still haven't fixed the stereo on the first floor
i can't listen to anything not even the default song
the play button doesn't work
I do not know what I have to fix, the radio works perfectly. has a synchronization problem nothing more. If the radio does not go, maybe you're doing something wrong.

guys stop saying this does not work ..., before uploading the update I test it and I make sure that things work ... there may be bugs if, but I do not leave things if they do not work ...

to light the firewood you do not need the steak, put the firewood and if you aim at the firewood it will show you start to fire then press the left button of the mouse and the firewood will burn.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 216 88.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 34 13.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 36 14.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 65 26.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 82 33.5%