New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Super das mir auf Eng.. antwortest wenn ich doch sage mein Eng ist kacke :)

Aber okay es war ja relativ leicht geschrieben ;) danke für deine Info. Soll bedeutet wenn die Schrauben einmal richtig verschraubt waren fallen die Teile nciht einfach auseinander ausser man klickt es quasi? Das alles normal funktioniert..hatte jetzt nämlich nicht so richtig lust 3-5 Stunden 'Auto bauen mit Jobs machen um zu merken das ich das Auto nicht zusammen bauen kann.

The Mod Is broken in the latest update, you cant buy the house anymore. The sign shows up but you cant click it and the mailbox is already there before you buy the house. Please fix!

Its broke. the mod dosent work anymore. The owner needs to update the mod. For the love of mike read this message and stop spamming this thread with it dosent work.

sure miss this house it was fun using it

Attachments

• 20180516041646_1.jpg
    20180516041646_1.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 233
I'm not sure if it's this mod or another mod that does it but when I try to save my progress, it says it saves but if I save at a different location from where I last saved, when I go to start playing, it starts me at the location I saved at before my last save. Therefore, if my car is at the place I last saved at, it remains there which means I have to go a long way to get to the car. Also if I use a cheat to increase money, that doesn't save either.

any body having duplicating basketballs when u use the mscnoclip mod does anyone know whats causing this I don't think its my mod I know its not my mod not sure witch mod it is or what is causing it let me know if u having the same issue when u press ctrl+n

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back