New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey kunedo whats up with the key N to spawn more balls and why is there a tool kit and flashlight and gascan that cant be moved when I try saving also the ball that cant be moved im not sure if its something that u would have to fix

if it is on ur end can u just remove it I don't like it I don't know about anybody else id be better off with out the ball and tool kit and flashlight if that stuff could just be taken out of ur mod

The mod looks brilliant, but I'm having some issues with it. None of the doors seem to open so I can't use the house. I made a video to show what it looks like in my game:

Any help to get it working would be nice. Also are you planning on adding a car lift in the garage? Would be cool, maybe you could also add a place to chop wood? :)
you need to buy the house then you can open the garage from the button

the gas can keeps staying in the middle of the road at the store I don't understand and the tool kit is still in the bathroom also with the flash light that cant be moved or cant be saved anywhere else I would like to actually use the gas can again but I cant if it stays put and cant be moved

I found out what the issue I was having something is wrong with ur duplicating stuff is what's causing it because every time I move my gas cans around it went with it so im not sure how u could fix that

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back