New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
la casa esta muy buena pero tiene un pequeño error. al guardar la partida sea en donde sea se vuelve a 0 la plata las piezas del coche espero que puedas solucionarlo por que esta csa esta espectacular y esta en un lugar perfecto

SO i am having difficulty with the radio in the new house, I turn it on, it just says welcome, i try to switch channels from the radio to my mp3, it does not change and there is no audio, i tried removing mods and replacing, there is no difference.

SO i am having difficulty with the radio in the new house, I turn it on, it just says welcome, i try to switch channels from the radio to my mp3, it does not change and there is no audio, i tried removing mods and replacing, there is no difference.
look video in description for help

la casa esta muy buena pero tiene un pequeño error. al guardar la partida sea en donde sea se vuelve a 0 la plata las piezas del coche espero que puedas solucionarlo por que esta csa esta espectacular y esta en un lugar perfecto
haz una prueba para asegurarnos de que el fallo lo tiene este mod, quita todos los demas mods menos este y haz un guardado solo con el mod haver si te reinicia el save, dime algo cuando lo pruebes gracias.

mode radio does not work either?
No it does not. i can not switch from the welcome screen. clicking the buttons on the radio do nothing, i can only turn the radio on and off and turn the volume control up or down. I tried only using the new house mod and it still did not work

No it does not. i can not switch from the welcome screen. clicking the buttons on the radio do nothing, i can only turn the radio on and off and turn the volume control up or down. I tried only using the new house mod and it still did not work
ok, tested and discovered that if there are no songs in the folder the radio does not work well, the same happens to me that you are explaining to me, for now put the song that comes standard in the right place and the radio will work, in the next version are that the radio can work without songs

ok, tested and discovered that if there are no songs in the folder the radio does not work well, the same happens to me that you are explaining to me, for now put the song that comes standard in the right place and the radio will work, in the next version are that the radio can work without songs
But that is the thing, i never added or changed any songs in the radio...? even the one that comes with it does nothing

But that is the thing, i never added or changed any songs in the radio...? even the one that comes with it does nothing
ok, for some reason it does not read the song correctly, unity does not have support for mp3 format maybe that's why it causes problems, if you want while I release the next version you try different songs to see if any of them take it, I anyway in the next version are compatible with ogg format which is what gives unity support and will not give so many problems.

The game fails to save properly when mod is loaded. I tested numerous times, could not get it to work properly. In addition, when you first load in you hear items drop (in my case, I heard the beer cases in my kitchen.) The only mod loaded was New House.

Things that do not save:
- Player location
- Money
- Objects
- The fact that you purchased the house for 75,000
- Tighten/Loosen any bolts on vehicle

Things that do save:
- Vehicle location
- Installing parts on vehicle

si quereis de momento podeis probar a eliminar los saves del mod y mirar haver si hace bien el save mientras encuentro haver dodne esta el fallo./if you want at the moment you can try to eliminate the saves of the mod and see if you do well the save while I find where is the fault.

to me the save does it to me correctly and it will be difficult for me to find the fault, if someone can see me if eliminating the saves the problem is solved or the problem persists, because it would speed up the task enough./a mi el save me lo hace correctamente y me va a ser dificil encontrar el fallo ,si alguien me puede mirar haver si eliminando los saves se soluciona el problema o persiste el problema , pues me agilizaria bastante la faena.

[QUOTE = "kunedo, post: 2680153, miembro: 426977"]. [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "kunedo, post: 2680676, miembro: 426977"] okey me revisare, haver porque no hace el guardado correctamente / Ok voy a verificar, lo tengo porque no guarda correctamente [/ QUOTE]
gracias espero soluciones el por que en verdad esta genail la casa

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 508 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 311 42.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 335 45.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 164 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 199 26.9%
Back