AC NEW! :) GT2 / GTE @ Sebring International - Weds 4th Nov 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
count me in with the 911 please.
Welcome Floris :thumbsup:

I don't remember seeing you here before (my apologies, I have senior moments:p). If it's your first time with RD online please take a look at the 1st and 2nd post re the club rules, and importantly, showing your real name in TeamSpeak and the race server - if you want any help with this, the good peeps here will help.

Hey, i'm in. BMW please.
Hi count me in with 911 please
You're in guys:)

John I cant believe this but have to do a bit of travelling later this afternoon/evening AGAIN and most likely wont be back in time.

On the off chance I make it back ill chance my arm for a bimmer.

Apologies, not meant to be these Wednesday events, if I don't make it have a great race all. Looks like it willl be a brill event :(

John I cant believe this but have to do a bit of travelling later this afternoon/evening AGAIN and most likely wont be back in time.

On the off chance I make it back ill chance my arm for a bimmer.

Apologies, not meant to be these Wednesday events, if I don't make it have a great race all. Looks like it willl be a brill event :(
I think I'm going to have to miss this evening, come down with a nasty stomach bug
@Medilloni I'm so sorry I have to sign out for tonight. A very important family thing came up surprisingly... :(
Sorry to hear that guys, though thanks for letting me know... hope to see you all soon :)

Bin-dabei-logo-10.png

for Race #1 on BMW

Last edited:
Sorry not to be there John, working late -- reliability oncall during US election, I should have seen that probably wouldn't work ahead of time, truth be told I forgot it's US election until the day of :p

Last edited:
wow great races guys thanks a lot! the last race was so exciting....managed to avoid the collisions at the start, and somehow ended up 4th from 18th....i knew my pace probably wont be able to hold that but i tried best i could. i guess my pace is also the reason i ended up in a tussle with pat, my braking points are probably a lot earlier than you're used to!:unsure:

wow great races guys thanks a lot! the last race was so exciting....managed to avoid the collisions at the start, and somehow ended up 4th from 18th....i knew my pace probably wont be able to hold that but i tried best i could. i guess my pace is also the reason i ended up in a tussle with pat, my braking points are probably a lot earlier than you're used to!:unsure:

I'm really sorry about that & the other two drivers that I ran in to the back of with my poor braking (I think one was Ernie...):redface::redface::redface:. I need to have another look @ teamspeak- I could hear everyone, & no one could hear my apologies.

Thanks for organising @Medilloni ! Always nice to listen to the C7 :D Found the track a little tricky and probably should have watched the vid you posted for the braking markers

Sorry for the nudge in the first race Han. I just understeered like crazy, which I wasn't expecting as usually the back slides out in that corner, but it was a completely different line and I didn't practice off-line before the race

I was trundling along quite nicely in R2, then just got a little too heavy with the right foot with about 2 laps to go :rolleyes:

Great races both. A lot of battling for me so very intens but certainly fun. The Ferrari is very good in the turns but it's kind a frustrating not being able to overtake other types on the straight unless they have a very bad exit. But that's racing, I guess.

Thanks @Medilloni for organising this magnificent combo and congrats to the guys on the podium (except Ernie :p ).

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%