AC NEW! :) GT2 / GTE @ Sebring International - Weds 4th Nov 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Martin - if you could run TS to hear us that would do (if it's a mic problem), or maybe we can help if you tell us what the problem is :)

Welcome Sandro, you're in:thumbsup:

It's a .dll problem. TeamSpeak won't launch. I think I have some damaged/missing files on my PC as I can only run AC in 32 bit. It's strange because I can run RaceRoom and EuroTruck in 64 bit.

I really like this circuit, not sure why, just sort of flows nicely, bumps and all.

BMW please @Medilloni john. :)
You're in with the bimmer Ernie, welcome :thumbsup:

I agree about the track - the bumps make it 'interesting', and the different lines for T16, with the worst bumps, and T17 with the 'wall of death' or very late apex are a massive challenge to this numpty:laugh:

Last edited:
Hi, sign me up with the corvette pls
Hey Ahmed, welcome! You're in with the 'Vette :)

I don't remember seeing you here before (my apologies, I have senior moments:p). If it's your first time with RD online please take a look at the 1st and 2nd post re the club rules, and importantly, showing your real name in TeamSpeak and the race server - if you want any help with this the good peeps here will help:thumbsup:

T17 really tests your patience, you just get all agitated, you just cannot wait to mash the accelerator. ( opp’s wall of death looming ):confused:
Indeedy Ernie, T17 can be a monster - the last race here, I took the tight line on the first lap... everyone behind me was taking the 'wall of death' line, a big mistake, got punted out 'cos the braking for the 2 lines is so different.

T16 reminds me of water skiing, running through the wake of the boat... getting that corner right is a great feeling, once in 20 laps if I'm lucky:laugh:

I put this track guide vid up for the first event @ Sebring (below) and another from me old mate Jochen Mass (well, I got his autograph :p ). Hope they help any of you guys :)

Last edited:
A cautious sign-up from my side. Got my internet today and hopefully everything should be set up by tomorrow.
Corvette pls :thumbsup:

The first time I drove this track, I didn't like it. It was a bit confusing for me and I had troubles finding break/turn-in markers. But after 2 or 3 events, I start to enjoy the track more and more. Only the last turn will stay a mystery forever.

A cautious sign-up from my side. Got my internet today and hopefully everything should be set up by tomorrow.
Corvette pls :thumbsup:

The first time I drove this track, I didn't like it. It was a bit confusing for me and I had troubles finding break/turn-in markers. But after 2 or 3 events, I start to enjoy the track more and more. Only the last turn will stay a mystery forever.
Welcome Andrea, a 'Vette for you :thumbsup:

If you watch the first video and follow his instructions for T17 it's spot-on, the markers are there exactly as he describes them:)

i'm in car tbd
hape
Welcome Hape, good to see you:)

Hello chums (why's there no chumettes here?!?), please could you let me know which car you want by 6:30 (UK time) tomorrow, thanks!:) Race server will go live before 7pm.

I wouldn't normally pester but would like to keep spare cars down to a min for those with VR/quality issues.

@stribbeck
@Neilski
@SOLO59
@Sheashant L

Thanks guys:thumbsup:
I'll provisionally say BMW since I've still not managed to do any testing. If I manage to do some and change my mind early enough I'll let you know ;):D

Hello chums (why's there no chumettes here?!?), please could you let me know which car you want by 6:30 (UK time) tomorrow, thanks!:) Race server will go live before 7pm.

I wouldn't normally pester but would like to keep spare cars down to a min for those with VR/quality issues.

@stribbeck
@Neilski
@SOLO59
@Sheashant L

Thanks guys:thumbsup:

Hi John

Had a quick go in them all tonight and its BMW please :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back