AC NEW! :) GT2 / GTE @ Sebring International - Weds 4th Nov 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry for the nudge in the first race Han. I just understeered like crazy, which I wasn't expecting as usually the back slides out in that corner, but it was a completely different line and I didn't practice off-line before the race
No problem Scott. As you can read, the same happened to me with Dean as victim.

This one was alot of fun. I really liked the track/car combination. I had some great battles during Race 2.

Sorry to the red BMW i bumped into during the first Lap of Race 1 (i can't remember who that was :(). I understeered into the rear of your car which was enough to throw us both offtrack. I kinda ruined the Race for both of us with this one. :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Great races both. A lot of battling for me so very intens but certainly fun. The Ferrari is very good in the turns but it's kind a frustrating not being able to overtake other types on the straight unless they have a very bad exit. But that's racing, I guess.

Thanks @Medilloni for organising this magnificent combo and congrats to the guys on the podium (except Ernie :p ).
Glad you enjoyed it Han, and I loved driving the Ferrari, handling is superb and even though no faster than the BMW (in my hands), felt more confident with it.

What wing did you use? Mine was 3 and could keep with others on the straight.

Thanks for the flattery re the combo :p I love this track, it's tough but so rewarding to drive wherever you are in the race, imo. If it's any use to you, setup for tonight is attached, can't remember if I saved it, but increased top gear to 175 mph and wing @ 3 :)

Attachments

• Sebring wip jp 0.9 softsv2.ini
    1.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Second race is my first win in RD's club races in any GT event :D:D:D I love it :D
And this is how I've won:

I usually take the hairpin with 63 brake bias, but now I was so close to @640er and said: put it on 63,5 and just send it, sent it was :D Too bad he and @Sheashant L hit each other in the last corner. I would have loved to battle all the way.

The first race was awesome too. Started P5, somehow I've missed all the damage and the shenanigans from T1, but I ended up in P12. From there, I started to enter push mode and after some really nice overtakes ended in P4. The second race is history.
Does anyone have the reply of the first race?

Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed it Han, and I loved driving the Ferrari, handling is superb and even though no faster than the BMW (in my hands), felt more confident with it.

What wing did you use? Mine was 3 and could keep with others on the straight.

Thanks for the flattery re the combo :p I love this track, it's tough but so rewarding to drive wherever you are in the race, imo. If it's any use to you, setup for tonight is attached, can't remember if I saved it, but increased top gear to 175 mph and wing @ 3 :)
John, I used front splitter 3 and rear wing 5. In your setup it's 4 and 4. Gears are similar, but there are some differences in the diff settings and the alignment. I will try your setup to see if I helps. It can well be that I'm faster on the straight but that I loose speed in the turns with it with my driving style.

That was a crazy but fun race event tonight! Could Only manage P10 in qualy. Had a poor start at the green flag but managed to recover by turn 2. Got down to P5 due to mistakes up front and managed P5 until the last couple laps when I got a little tap from behind, but still took home P6. Its all good as I believe he waited. That was Race 1.

Race 2 started from P5 because someone had dropped out before the start.
Had a much better start this time. Got to P3 after a few laps again due to mistakes. Another mistake by P2 about half way though the race I think. So I held P2 hoping for a well deserved podium... Defending against @HF2000 for the last few laps was intense and challenging! I knew he was a bit quicker, but I also knew that if I can continue to place the car on track where it would be difficult for Han to make a move and pray for his own mistakes :rolleyes::whistling: I could hold em off. That I did till the second last turn on the last lap. I tried leaving you room. You had a right to be there... But like you said you had some nasty stupid understeer that ruined our great battle! Lol No hard feelings at all... I'd say the understeer caused a racing incident lol

Really liking these TLCM pedals with a mod I recently purchased to further improve the brake. I'm still not as fast as a alien, but the consistency I've gain is a wonderful trade off.
Still missing/messing up shifts on my TX wheel. A pair of magnetic shifter mods are on their way in the mail to fix that problem:)

Caught a nasty aggressive bump for the first time on the last lap on turn 1 and almost lost the car and my virtual life!!!! But some how held it together and held off Han.

Thanks everyone for coming out! Anything over 20 is a very positive turn out.
Thank you @Medilloni for hosting

Really liking these TLCM pedals with a mod I recently purchased to further improve the brake. I'm still not as fast as a alien, but the consistency I've gain is a wonderful trade off. @Medilloni for hosting

Wow I use the same! And like you, I received a brake mod in the mail yesterday :D there are a few out there and since I'm in Canada I decided to go local and bought the trackwerks tlcm kit. I use the hardest one and after calibrating and messing around with the settings it feels more natural. Wondering which one you went with?

since I'm in Canada I decided to go local and bought the trackwerks tlcm kit. I use the hardest one and after calibrating and messing around with the settings it feels more natural. Wondering which one you went with?

I'm from Canada too and also ordered the Trackwerks mod. I haven't tried the black hardest one. I just figured it would be too stiff for me.

Tried both the white and green ones. But the green was the winner!
I'm really finding the new shorter pedal throw comfortable to use and figure out how much braking I need quickly. I can better manage the braking threshold with this mod finding that sweet spot!
We're you like me and adjusted to the new feel of the brake after just a few laps? Lol

Here's a few links I posted if anyone else looking for a brake mod for their TLCM's

I'm from Canada too and also ordered the Trackwerks mod. I haven't tried the black hardest one. I just figured it would be too stiff for me.

Tried both the white and green ones. But the green was the winner!
I'm really finding the new shorter pedal throw comfortable to use and figure out how much braking I need quickly. I can better manage the braking threshold with this mod finding that sweet spot!
We're you like me and adjusted to the new feel of the brake after just a few laps? Lol

Yep absolutely. Had to recalibrate the software as I had the brake force lower when using the springs it was about 85%...with the mod (black) I am now at 95% even with the shorter travel. Today's race was a great test, very happy.

I'm really sorry about that & the other two drivers that I ran in to the back of with my poor braking (I think one was Ernie...):redface::redface::redface:. I need to have another look @ teamspeak- I could hear everyone, & no one could hear my apologies.

I may well have been another one of them as I went right to the back nearly after being hit, got back to 7th in the end and had a great few battles so was still a great race :)
Thanks for organising the event@Medilloni

Last edited:
I may well have been another one of them as I went right to the back nearly after being hit, got back to 7th in the end and had a great few battles so was still a great race :)
Thanks for organising the event@Medilloni

I don't think that was me. I remember you going past whilst I was waiting to rejoin the track after I ran in to the back of Vince :redface:. I didn't see you again until the last few laps. On the last lap you ran wide in one of the corners which allowed me to overtake cleanly. I'll have another look @ the replay tonight.

Thanks, mate
Really liking these TLCM pedals with a mod I recently purchased to further improve the brake. I'm still not as fast as a alien, but the consistency I've gain is a wonderful trade off.
I was looking forward to upgrade with this model. So you recommend them? Why not the Fanatec CSL Elite and why do you need an additional brake mod?

Yeah I'm back. Everything worked flawlessly :D Thanks @Medilloni for organizing and congrats to @Raresch to your first win :thumbsup:

Had no time to practice and forgot that there are SS available for qualy :/ . In R1 unfortunately I was the last piece of a game of domino in turn 1. Found myself at the back of the field and got plenty of chances to shake off all the dust which settled over my racecraft skill :) consistency wasn't all that good after not driving for quite some time but it looked like I wasn't the only one having problem with that. Lot's of stranded cars I passed and ending up with P5.

Race 2, starting from PP I had a good start, but in the second lap, Raresh did a great pass on me. Think I was a bit too cautious in the beginning with the heavy car. Too bad I made contact with @Sheashant L in the same lap, last corner. 2 different lines crossing each other :/ Sorry mate, you were well hidden in the right back of me. Lost a few places, but made good progress afterwards and earned myself a nice battle with @neesve . That was fun and in the end, a last lap overtake for P3.

It was a pleasure to race with you guys again :thumbsup:

I don't think that was me. I remember you going past whilst I was waiting to rejoin the track after I ran in to the back of Vince :redface:. I didn't see you again until the last few laps. On the last lap you ran wide in one of the corners which allowed me to overtake cleanly. I'll have another look @ the replay tonight.

I got a tap on the first lap, third bend on the second race might have been someone else then lol sorry, have you got a copy of the second race replay?

Thanks, mate

I was looking forward to upgrade with this model. So you recommend them? Why not the Fanatec CSL Elite and why do you need an additional brake mod?
I upgraded pretty soon to the CSL Elite LC as I've found them at a reasonable 2nd hand price in Germany. In my opinion, going from "normal" to LC pedals is THE game changer. If there's any part of the equipment which makes you a faster driver, it's a LC brake pedal. But be aware, you will need any kind of mounting as the pressure applied, is a LOT more than before.

Ah and @stribbeck before I forget. In R2 I guess, I was behind you and closing in at sector 1. When we arrived at the left hander, I positioned myself at the inside but not close enough to attack (wihtout a dive bomb). I was waiting for you to come to the inside and closing the door (which would have bene absolutely ok, you were clearly in front) but you were very cautious and left the inside line completly open (almost like you've got a blue flag). I'm writing this because I was so surprised during this moment :D and maybe it helps you for future races. Of course once I saw the invitation I took it but the next time, be more aggressive and take what is yours :D

quick question for future referance, can I apply the BoP mentioned in the first post when I'm practicing to see which car to use?
You can Des, but only if you use Content Manager (as far as I know). When you setup a 'quick race' there's a little widget hanging over the cars you choose to race with, there you can add BoP, it'll also ask if you are having BoP and you simply fill the field in and press go :)
The small circle with red outline on the right of this pic (I set this one wrong compared to the race :laugh: )
bop.JPG

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 376 28.3%