AC NEW! :) GT2 / GTE @ Sebring International - Weds 4th Nov 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Not sure im going to make this one, I've turned all of the settings down and still can't get it to run smoothly in VR, feels like the track is poorly optimised, if I race 15 AI in VR with graphics on minimum I struggle to get 60fps.

Not sure im going to make this one, I've turned all of the settings down and still can't get it to run smoothly in VR, feels like the track is poorly optimised, if I race 15 AI in VR with graphics on minimum I struggle to get 60fps.

I thought that you'd fixed your VR issues when you removed the Razor Cortex program? With a 9700k cpu & 2070s gpu, you shouldn't be having any problems with this track. Do you have access to another hard drive?

Last edited:
I thought that you'd fixed your VR issues when you removed the Razor Cortex program? With a 9700k cpu & 2070s gpu, you shouldn't be having any problems with this track. Do you have access to another hard drive?

Agreed. I'm running with a 1070 and Razer 5 1600 with a CV1 + 1.3x supersampling and get a solid 90fps. Usually when I see these kinds of replies I have the same thoughts as you: I'm pretty sure something else is wrong than the track or hardware itself :)

Last edited:

Me too, even in practice I'm struggling to get a smooth frame rate, I've not changed anything but I'll try other tracks tomorrow and see what happens.

I'm using a new M2 2tb hard drive so can't really get quicker

Last edited:
Agreed. I'm running with a 1070 and Razer 5 1600 with a CV1 + 1.3x supersampling and get a solid 90fps. Usually when I see these kinds of replies I have the same thoughts as you: I'm pretty sure something else is wrong than the track or hardware itself :)

Is there any chance that you could share your AC video setup?

All of the kunos tracks run at 90fps with a full grid and I suspect I could turn settings up. Sebring is below 90 in practice and below 75 with a grid. Doesn't make for enjoyable racing

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back