New Add-on: Codename "Toad"

Where are all these V8 rumours coming from :) heres an extremely safe bet it WONT be Aussie V8's, in fact your much more likely for it to be an F1 expansion or Rebull Air Race expansion or a Donkey winning the 2009 Melbourne Cup than it is to be an Aussie V8 expansion. It has been stated many times already why it wont be Aussie V8's:quiet:

• Mikkow

The American Le Mans Series raced on these tracks in 2008, which are the ones they'd include I suppose:

1. Sebring
2. St. Petersburg
3. Long Beach
4. Houston
5. Miller
6. Lime Rock
7. Mid-Ohio
8. Road America (CHECK)
9. Mosport
10. Detroit
11. Road Atlanta
12. Laguna Seca (CHECK)

There's 10 that need to be made spaced out over the country. Everything is possible. Making the cars is no problem for sure. The whole endurance/night racing thing + large grid is a bit of an issue but maybe they'll implement it anyway? It's not impossible. Computers will be more powerful by next year and the engine will remain the same, so that might excuse 'more' load on the computer with more cars on track.

So far though it's only two North American tracks and that's not much. It is more likely they are token tracks put in to make Race Pro more marketable in USA.

ok, after some research because i was bored and i really want to know what the hell this addon is i spent some time researching toads!!!

oddly enough i couldnt find anything car related! and all i could find country related was that TOADS are native almost everywhere appart from Australia (V8's).

but then that would say, no toads in australia soooooooo...... i am still no closer then i was before! Just thought i would join in the confusion.

• Mikkow

:D Funny, people trying to figure out what TOAD would mean. I honestly think there's no connection what so ever to what it really is. Just a codeword. If there is a hidden meaning, it's so remote and vague that it'd be impossible for an outsider to figure it out.

I just saw half a SuperLeague Formula race on TV the other day. 4.2 liter V12's with 750 hp.. The engines sound marvelous, almost like early 90's F1 cars. But they don't look anywhere near having 750hp. They move similar to F3000 cars. Any ideas?

• Andy Marsden

Moving away from what new cars, champs and tracks will be in the add-on I would love SimBin to add multi class options to custom champs. So for example you could run a touring car champ with works and independents or a gt champ with more than one class of gt car - each class gets its own points leaderboard, would be a great addition in my opinion.

Moving away from what new cars, champs and tracks will be in the add-on I would love SimBin to add multi class options to custom champs. So for example you could run a touring car champ with works and independents or a gt champ with more than one class of gt car - each class gets its own points leaderboard, would be a great addition in my opinion.

Absolutely! Normally when I do mixed races I have to make a Microsoft Word account of each class (To be correct) :):go-away:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.