NeffO´s FX Lighting Physics Details and AI  Update

Misc NeffO´s FX Lighting Physics Details and AI Update 2.1 Rev 4

Login or Register an account to download this content
NeffO76 submitted a new resource:

NeffO´s FX_Lighting_Physics_Details and AI Update 1.0 Rev. 4 - improved lighting/FX, new ai, improved physics improved details

Hi, this is the first revision 4 update in Version 1.0 with a lot of new stuff.
Ok I can´t catch F1 2016 but it looks damned good.

Credits:
IGearZone 16
Climax F1
Theo Berrekeman
Krsskos

Sorry I can´t upload the whole big package right here. With big internetspeed you can upload all from my onedrive. I´m uploading all trackupdates in the next days and some tracks at this day....

Read more about this resource...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s FX Lighting Physics Details and AI Update with a new update entry:

better looking tires, better overcast, new lighting for night

Hi,

this is the first update of this mod now with amazing new screenshots.

What is new

- more realistic looking tires and tire materials
- better night lighting for overcast and rainy weather
- little changes for postprocessing files
- all new lighting for the last tracks is now in this version
- car balanced files for every car (THANX Climax F1)
- new bahrain sky and postprocessing textures
- new singapore sky
- car materials cams and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s FX Lighting Physics Details and AI Update with a new update entry:

better effects, smoke, dirt, grass improved light darker heavy rain and more

Hi,

this is my big update for this mod.
I´ve changed a lot for a absouloutely high quality driving experience.

Here are all the changes:

- improved swinging trees (treewind)
- fixed mercedes cams and other cams
- improved crowd light looks like real people
- more birds and seagulls
- more physical leaves and pollen
- improved overall lighting
- better looking night light
- dry tarmac smoke
- improved breaking discs
- improved tires
- better looking...

Does this work with krsskos mod? Because some mods doesn't change anything when i downloaded it after downloading krsskos mod.

Yes but you must install Krsskos mod first. It is optimized for his mod. CLimax F1, Krsskos and myself we working together on a big F1 2014 mod.

Yes but you must install Krsskos mod first. It is optimized for his mod. CLimax F1, Krsskos and myself we working together on a big F1 2014 mod.

Install this mod at last, first cars and tracks and the showroom if you want them.

But I´m uploading a newer version in 2 hours. This version has two small bugs, but nothing what someone see.

better track feeling, better overall light, materials of cars, surfaces, lensflares and more

Hi,
this is my really big update that gives the game reworked physics of the track, more bumpyness. Look how the suspension is working now.
I have changed the light a little bit more for more realizm. When I´m looking on the sweet FX mods for F1 2016 I can see users want it to cartoonish. Now the light is no more oversaturated on day tracks, but it has very natural colours

Copy this...

Hallo
Many Thanks for your fantastic Work,after installing your compled Mods Korea don't work
When you select it hanging in the Loadingscrene,what can i do :thumbsup::):)

I must talk witth krsskos I need Korea and the Nuirburgring. Look for mods for F1 2014 with th Korean Grand Prix and copy the folder in this direction: F1 2014\tracks\circuits

I hope this may help..

I must talk witth krsskos I need Korea and the Nuirburgring. Look for mods for F1 2014 with th Korean Grand Prix and copy the folder in this direction: F1 2014\tracks\circuits

I hope this may help..
Hallo
Many Thanks for your fantastic Work,after installing your compled Mods Korea don't work
When you select it hanging in the Loadingscrene,what can i do :thumbsup::):)
ook here you find the tracks. http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2016-season-mod.9669/

Make this,but when i start the Game my Fanatec CSW V2 start alone moving to the left and right Side.
after deleted the Korean Folder all is well again.I have tested some Tracks,your Mod is only fantastic.
I play with an nvidia GTX980Ti in 4K,it looks only fantastic.I would buy F1 2016 than i have seen your Mods
and i bought F1 2014 and installed your complete Mod,i say i don"t need F1 2016.Thank you:thumbsup::thumbsup::):)

You must install the tracks in the link. I´m updating new database tommorrow. I think Krsskos and myself must do the job together up now. For more optimization in the mods. In the next update I delete korea. This is a track for baku of older database.

Thank you for telling. If you have any other problems with the mod tell it to me thank you. F1 2016 is not a bad game but they copied a lot of my modified textures.

New update comes on evening or next day.. I will look that I´m porting koprean and nuirburgring track for my uzpdate. In the next update is no datbase and no championship mode. The reason is Kresskos last update is not working on my rig. I will put al link to Krsskos mod.. First install Krsskos Mod and then my update.

- I gave the trees more volume and on some tracks are more details. No Performance lost.
- put a wrong postprocessing file into monaco folder. I will use the one of the update before.

no other changes. Tracks of Korea and Nuirburgring are a different upload. I must fix some things that it works better with my mod.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back