NeffO´s FX Lighting Physics Details and AI  Update

Misc NeffO´s FX Lighting Physics Details and AI Update 2.1 Rev 4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

So please, translate your posts. I don't want to delete them. Thank you.

All my Mods are in english. I´m talking with hottie in german because we are both germans. This is our mother language. It is no trolling or flaming in this thread. But I can write up now only in english.

Good evening

Hey Hotti we must now talk in english. I became a message for a few minutes ago that this is an english language forum. The german thread commentaries will be delete if we are posting in german. I can understand this, because flaming or trolling can not be controlled if we are speaking in our mother language.

Last edited:
Hey man. I didn't say anything about trolling etc. Our ToS is the same for everyone . I off course can read the posts ( german myself ) . So, that said: Thank you for following our rules. :)
PS: Great mod btw. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey man. I didn't say anything about trolling etc. Our ToS is the same for everyone . I off course can read the posts ( german myself ) . So, that said: Thank you for following our rules. :)
PS: Great mod btw. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I will translate the complete thread of my postings, but it is a little bit difficult for me. Thank you that you like this mod. :)

Hi Neffo:)
I have tested some Tracks and they works exelent,your Update to Car Physics and the
Forcefeedback are great.Is it posible to make the Sound of the Cars near to 2016 Season?
The Sound is much more better.Gredding Hotty.

Yes I want it too. Ican´t anything do for sound. I have no plan of this. Talk with dovi. I gave himmsome sound files of 2016 and he can test it. Dovi Design

NeffO76 updated NeffO´s FX Lighting Physics Details and AI Update with a new update entry:

New ultra max 2 and ultra max object and tree details/ new system settings changes,

Hi,
this was a really hard work to make all more compatible to climax f1 mods and krsskos season 2016 mod. I have edited a lot to give you a better graphic on most tracks as F1 2016 has. Look at the amazing tree details and drawing distance. I´ve played F1 2016 and turns out this buggy hell., This game is looking like a game of 2015 now or more. Only grass details and shader detail is more realistic in F1 2016. The framerate is much higher now on rigs with ssd or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Neffo
As always great Work,the Game looks fantastic with the new Settings.Can you send me your Nürburgring Track
Mod,i want go back to Nürburgring,i liked it more than Singapor Day.Many Thanks.:):D

I have only a unmodded 2013 version of the nurburgring copy paste nurburgring into F1 2014 and clean before my nuirburgring folder. I think I will make a nuirburgring mod with the same detail in the near future, I have high settings. I can upload it for you on evening,

This is how the game is looking with my ReShade 3.01 Setting and new update for physics, effects, materials and details. I found out when I delete in the lodoverrides parameters in the trackfolders all parameters, the game has much more details. It is looking so awesome.

Problem on new ReShade is the big performance hit on some functions. Performance hit is nearly 50% What do you think about the new tread materials. I have nothing changed on your materials only the treads and tireeffects. More gray. When I looked the last race I saw the tires are not black more dark gray. Put some details on treads and make it brighter. Reduce the shinyness that it looks more realistic. I will look where I can found the tire textures of F1 2016. The Normalmaps are the only that looking better up now in F1 2016 all other stuff is looking three times better now in F1 2014.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back