• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Need your knowledge on T8HA Shifter

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Marty Desbuisson, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Marty Desbuisson

Marty Desbuisson

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi everyone ! :thumbsup:

I recently bought a very cheap TH8A online, pluged it in my T150 as I usually play Assetto Corsa on it.
    The Shifter is not recognised on my PC as expected after reading multiple thread about " Only USB work on PC"
    The sad news is i'm missing the DIN to USB connector because the guy who shipped it to me didn't include it ( and he got rid of the Shifter box)

I have been searching for days to find this exact adaptator but still can't find this bad boy. ( Nor his actual electronic identification name)
    Could you please help me find a seller ? I need to get it to work :(

2. asteroulis

asteroulis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +101
    Have you contacted thrustmaster? Maybe they can sell it to you.
    Also if you want to mod you can make a connector yourself.

3. Marty Desbuisson

Marty Desbuisson

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm not sure about my soldering skills and all, i'm gonna contact thrustmaster and see if i can get an affroadable replacement.
    Thanks for your awnser

4. asteroulis

asteroulis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +101
    Maybe no soldering skills are needed. You could buy a DB9 connector pair (male female ) and just screw the correct cables.You'll have to strip first the excisting part , but it is idiot proof. No soldering needed. Just make sure you connect the correct wires and don't short circuit anything.. :)

5. Marty Desbuisson

Marty Desbuisson

Ratings:
    +1
    Just waiting for thrustmaster support to give me a price then if it's too expensive i'm going to consider your solution, it seems pretty easy finally !
    Thanks and have a nice day ^^ !

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.