Natural Mod PP Filter

Misc Natural Mod PP Filter 26.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Exuse me, this is me again, i installed the latest version of CM, pure 0.205, csp 1.80, but nothing has changed, the white color reflects light very strongly (in my opinion). I checked on other tracks, the problem is similar. Also tried loading other csp settings presets, but this did not give a noticeable result. Maybe this is how it should be?
definitely not right. it's looks fine on my pc, readme in the track says 2.5 june 8th 2023

try resetting csp setting to default, reset pure settings to default

Last edited:
Exuse me, this is me again, i installed the latest version of CM, pure 0.205, csp 1.80, but nothing has changed, the white color reflects light very strongly (in my opinion). I checked on other tracks, the problem is similar. Also tried loading other csp settings presets, but this did not give a noticeable result. Maybe this is how it should be?
for reference:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 71
Yes, because the headlights in your car are turned off and there are no other cars behind you with their headlights on.
ah i see, well that issue is nothing to do with this filter, looks like it is more the config of that car having extremely bright lights. different car is fine

if its just an issue with one car, maybe you can fix the config and get it uploaded in the github so its fixed for everyone

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 56
Which version should be used for CSP 0.1.79 and SOL 2.2.7?
Latest one (v23) or v21.1 which says it's backward compatible?

Looks like the old godrays bug is back with the last CSP preview (with Pure 0.205), but instead of a overdone effect, the screen go totally white like a sudden flashbang.

Not a pleasant experience as you can imagine.

Resetting Pure or changing the PP filter temporarily fixes the problem as before.

Looks like the old godrays bug is back with the last CSP preview (with Pure 0.205), but instead of a overdone effect, the screen go totally white like a sudden flashbang.

Not a pleasant experience as you can imagine.

Resetting Pure or changing the PP filter temporarily fixes the problem as before.
can you give some more details, seems ok here
Untitled.jpg

I tried to reproduce the bug with Pure Planner but without success.

All I know is that it happened several times on a LA Canyons server with random weather and a low sun whose rays were coming through the trees, in cockpit view.

I've been using this filter since forever. Recently though I've started using CSP's HDR feature, and most of the filters I've know work pretty badly with it. Over bright (some are even a white screen) and those to work well, when it comes to photo mode the resulting pic gets additional brightness post-creation.

Has this filter ever been adapted to work with HDR? Or is CSP's HDR broken in some way and nobody uses it?

I've been using this filter since forever. Recently though I've started using CSP's HDR feature, and most of the filters I've know work pretty badly with it. Over bright (some are even a white screen) and those to work well, when it comes to photo mode the resulting pic gets additional brightness post-creation.

Has this filter ever been adapted to work with HDR? Or is CSP's HDR broken in some way and nobody uses it?
not tried HDR sorry, expect using pure with purehdr filter (and checking pure install guide for steps to use it properly) is probably your best bet

Hi Chris

I'm sure this is just my own error, but I wanted to ask - when I use Natural Mod in VR, I get a sort of milky sheen across the whole colour spectrum (almost like someone has turned the brightness up). Other PP filters in VR like pure give me inky blacks. Is there a setting I may be accidentally turning on which gives your filter this effect incorrctly? I'm using HP Reverb G2.

On normal play on my monitor, Natural Mod is a bit lighter than the other PP filters but it actually looks far more realistic on the monitor - so it's perfect there and the other PP filters look unrealistic.

Thanks again for your hard work.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea