Natural Mod PP Filter

Misc Natural Mod PP Filter 26.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
In general on monitor and VR everything looks great.
But when playing in VR it seems like the brightest areas of the image are a bit too bright.

If this was an photo I could adjust in Lightroom, I would reduce the "highlights" slider.
If you understand, how could I achieve the same adjustment with the PP filter files?

This is only a problem in mostly clear weathers, where the sunlight is intense.

Last edited:
Chris Kennedy updated Natural Mod PP Filter with a new update entry:

Several improvements to pure script

Pure script:
Adjusted:
  • overall brigthness at day and at night
  • highlights tonemapping
  • directional ambient light (more subtle)
  • displays brightness
  • workaround an issue with custom tonemapping/pure config app which caused other filters to look weird after using this one. suggest to reset pure config to default settings (and press save) to start fresh

If you like the filter, you can get email notifications of updates via Racedepartment's "watch" function...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Several improvements to pure script

Pure script:
Adjusted:
  • overall brigthness at day and at night
  • highlights tonemapping
  • directional ambient light (more subtle)
  • displays, lights brightness
  • workaround an issue with custom tonemapping/pure config app which caused other filters to look weird after using this one. suggest to reset pure config to default settings (and press save) to start fresh

If you like the filter, you can get email notifications of updates via Racedepartment's "watch"...

Hi, i am getting black screen on pure 0.190 after the update to version 22. Version 21.1 worked on pure 0.190.
I have already tried reinstalling without success.

Thanks anyway for the awesome job :)

Hi, i am getting black screen on pure 0.190 after the update to version 22. Version 21.1 worked on pure 0.190.
I have already tried reinstalling without success.

Thanks anyway for the awesome job :)
Tried resetting pure config? What csp version. A screenshot of the sol weather app might help

Last edited:
Hi everyone ! I can't manage to have it working...
I've installed SOL 2.2.9 following the official guide, it's not working.
-> By it's not working i mean that the game look the same with or without the ppfilter...
I also tried to remove Sol and test without it and same result, can get any ppfilter to work on my assetto :(
Below the settings i have:

Screenshot 2023-07-29 174129.png

1690645333315.png

1690645347651.png
1690645357665.png

Hi everyone ! I can't manage to have it working...
I've installed SOL 2.2.9 following the official guide, it's not working.
-> By it's not working i mean that the game look the same with or without the ppfilter...
I also tried to remove Sol and test without it and same result, can get any ppfilter to work on my assetto :(
Below the settings i have:

View attachment 683847

View attachment 683848

View attachment 683849View attachment 683850
Are you in VR? Then you might need to check Settings>CM settings>DRIVE>Overide default pp filter in VR

Pure: Adjust sunrays and displays

Pure script:
Adjust sunrays
Adjust displays brightness

Make sure you are using Natural_Mod and not some old ones which have since been removed like Natural_Mod_pure , Natural_Mod_vr etc.
If you like the filter, you can get email notifications of updates via Racedepartment's "watch" function.

Note that free version of CM doesn't install this properly via drag and drop.

View attachment 694155View attachment 694156View attachment 694157[ATTACH...

Pure: Adjust sunrays and displays

Pure script:
Adjust sunrays
Adjust displays brightness

Make sure you are using Natural_Mod and not some old ones which have since been removed like Natural_Mod_pure , Natural_Mod_vr etc.
If you like the filter, you can get email notifications of updates via Racedepartment's "watch" function.

Note that free version of CM doesn't install this properly via drag and drop.

View attachment 694155View attachment 694156View attachment 694157[ATTACH...

Hello! What setting can be used to reduce the lighting on the track at night so that it does not affect the brightness of the light from the car headlights ?

Screenshot_2 (1).png

What track? Assume bad csp config
Using pure or sol? How is it with the default filter of the weather you are using
Track - Le Mans FM7.
I use sol.
With the default filter its about the same.
Can reduce the lighting if I reduce the multiplier% in the sol config from 100, say to 50, but in this case absolutely all light sources become darker. I dont know how to properly solve this problem.

Track - Le Mans FM7.
I use sol.
With the default filter its about the same.
Can reduce the lighting if I reduce the multiplier% in the sol config from 100, say to 50, but in this case absolutely all light sources become darker. I dont know how to properly solve this problem.
Pretty sure that track looks fine with pure weather script

The track has been updated many times so make sure it's a recent version

Exuse me, this is me again, i installed the latest version of CM, pure 0.205, csp 1.80, but nothing has changed, the white color reflects light very strongly (in my opinion). I checked on other tracks, the problem is similar. Also tried loading other csp settings presets, but this did not give a noticeable result. Maybe this is how it should be?

Attachments

• 20230919224245_1.jpg
    20230919224245_1.jpg
    486 KB · Views: 22

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering