Natural Mod PP Filter

Misc Natural Mod PP Filter 26.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hight time I update the graphic mod and filters I'm always using now !
I'm still stuck at march 15 version. :whistling:

No I wasn't :sleep:, Chris, but too busy for many other activities.

Thanks, mate, for being so active and perfectionist :thumbsup:
I'll try it tonight if I have a bit of free time. ;)

Chris Kennedy updated Natural Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Tweak SweetFX, update to ReShade stable version - READ UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS

Small tweaks to SweetFX Settings - definite improvement, screenshots not updated yet
Updated to stable version of ReShade - IMPORTANT

UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
With Assetto Corsa closed:
Open JSGME, disable the previous versions of Natural Weather/Natural SweetFX Addon, then right click and delete them.
Unzip the new version of the mod to the root of your AC install folder
Download ReShade Framework from: http://reshade.me/
Unzip it to a temporary folder, open the ReShade...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks Chris as I was just coming here to tell you that SweetFX frequently made problem when launching the game: it was mostly stuck at "Populating Favorites", reason why I already unactivated the one from my version of your mod ................. and reactivating the latest version before this last update had recreated this same problem.

I'll install the new one a bit later in the evening, hoping this problem is settled.

NB: easy with all mods installed with JSGME to know which one is creating the problem. :thumbsup:

Thanks Chris as I was just coming here to tell you that SweetFX frequently made problem when launching the game: it was mostly stuck at "Populating Favorites", reason why I already unactivated the one from my version of your mod ................. and reactivating the latest version before this last update had recreated this same problem.

I'll install the new one a bit later in the evening, hoping this problem is settled.

NB: easy with all mods installed with JSGME to know which one is creating the problem. :thumbsup:
have a look at the sweetfx troubleshooting bit of the OP, overlay software can cause problems, dont think ive ever had it stuck there before, i had it stick loading modules rarely but it seems thats a genuine issue with the ac launcher from what i saw on the forum

Never had any problem with SweetFX before the AC 1.2 Update.

I read the sweetFX troubleshooting and don't find anything on my PC related with what's mentioned in it.
The game blocking problem randomly appears: sometime it works .... sometimes not without any reason I'm aware of.
I'll try this new version, but if it happens once again afterwards, I'll have to do without it.
Nothing very tragical anyway :roflmao:

Hi Chris,

No change after installing the new 2.3.1 version and installing the SweetFX new version, following your "How to"
Once the game launcher loads without any problem once it doesn't .... or most of the time it loads after 2 trials.
The last time it happened, the game launcher was blocked at 'loading modules' in place of 'Populating favorites' .... different but same result ! :roflmao:

In the case it should become too repetitive, I'd do without even though it gives a little bonus added to an already real perfect result. :thumbsup:

Hi Chris,

No change after installing the new 2.3.1 version and installing the SweetFX new version, following your "How to"
Once the game launcher loads without any problem once it doesn't .... or most of the time it loads after 2 trials.
The last time it happened, the game launcher was blocked at 'loading modules' in place of 'Populating favorites' .... different but same result ! :roflmao:

In the case it should become too repetitive, I'd do without even though it gives a little bonus added to an already real perfect result. :thumbsup:
hey, well your best bet is heading over to the reshade forums, as its an issue with the reshade injector dll, rather than anything to do with sweetfx at this point.
on the occasions the launcher does load, does the sweetfx actually work in the game (acs.exe)

if so, shot in the dark but you could try disabling the gpu enabled launcher setting in ac general settings

Every now and then my game hangs up on loading and I have to kill the process and then delete the dxgi file.
dxgi.dll is the reshade injector so without it you dont get sweetfx. its surprising that the injector is trying to do anything with the launcher exe, hence why i suggested in the previous post disabling gpu accelerated launcher, maybe that will stop it loading up and failing for whatever reason

theres a thread on the ac forum about it: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...loading-modules-once-again-never-fixed.25548/ it has happened to me in the past but very rarely, not since 1.2 i dont think here. either way its an ac launcher issue or a reshade issue, nothing I can do :( you could try getting some support at the reshade forum though

I'll try one day your " shot in the dark " :p... who knows it's worth a try anyway !
If it's not working ... I'll simply go on driving without it ! ;)

And what came with a recent update might disappear with a future one ! :laugh:

Just a confirmation .... the "shot in the dark" ... will remain ... dark :laugh:
No change if disabled.
Still happening randomly .... once it doesn't work, you kill the launcher blocked process ... you launch it again a few seconds afterwards ... and no problem, that's working fine ! :confused:

The mystery movie ... will remain a mystery drama ....:roflmao::roflmao:

Problem sent to AC forum in the thread you mentioned, Chris.
If it may help them to find the reason why such problems occur .... it'll be a good point for everyone with this kind of boring problem.

Meanwhile, I don't use SweetFX for a while ... hoping they'll maybe discover a solution.

Hello, I was wondering how I get rid of the top left corner Loading visuals etc, because if it cannot find something it stays there forever and it bugs the sht out of me

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back