Ridge Heiler #88
898018fc32f94ea2859c3648d9955c8a.jpg

and Melted probably isn't going to share his since he races for money.
:roflmao:
I love it, though.

Richmond is going to take some practice as its a rhythm track, no doubt, but I'll send you a screenshot later today, so you have to some time to put some laps down.

I will likely be sitting up high in turn one at the old Richmond Fairgrounds, now known as RIR, watching them qualify, and then race.

Rob , If I can help , I am not as fast as Mike but our setups are similar. If you see me on feel free to join in.... I usually have a party open for chat or just send an invite . Anytime..

Rob , If I can help , I am not as fast as Mike but our setups are similar. If you see me on feel free to join in.... I usually have a party open for chat or just send an invite . Anytime..

Will do. Thanks for that offer. Some of this is me, of course. I'm not near as good an oval racer as you guys, since I spent my whole life on road courses (but watching NASCAR in the 90s). I love learning the fact that NASCAR ovals each have personalities and they teach patience. I have raced oval SIM games in open wheel, but that's more machine vs. track. Objective being not to kill yourself. However, the console has never had oval physics done this well. Hope NHE 2017 is a big step up in many ways. It could be a real gem. The lack of damage on line really hurts the gameplay.

Yeah I was this one starts really late I will not make it I could have made last week but I'm just running too late on the road

Other probably get back into this series if it followed the schedule but I don't think it's gonna catch up or whatever so I probably will be out for the rest of the season I am running in a coop sort of situation with the real schedule and I thought this league was going to follow it, but I think we went a little off which is fine, but I just don't have the time to practice 2 different tracks every weekend with the NASCAR game. I wish I did.

I am excited to be back in richmond and looking forward to watching qualifying live on friday at 430 pm by the way. Michael, I also cannot wait to run your set up at my home track, I must have seen 50 races here so it's going to be something special. And thanks for that.

I am excited to be back in richmond and looking forward to watching qualifying live on friday at 430 pm by the way. Michael, I also cannot wait to run your set up at my home track, I must have seen 50 races here so it's going to be something special. And thanks for that.
I ended up turning a 20.78 with that setup Robert. I had to get really aggressive on the brake getting into the corner but the speed is there. It's a good setup to just click off 21.0-21.1's when not under pressure

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back