Hey no problem. Thanks for the words. I got snookered all race by others, so at least it finally got through my thick head that I needed to jump earlier. I was watching an interview last night where Montoya was saying he won the Brazil F1 race because of his restart training on ovals. Love it. :thumbsup:
Game is getting better and the feel is dam good when the settings are right... Glad to run laps and help with settings anytime Rob. Unfortunately there is no tuning while running laps in the game with others but I just leave and tune , then invite back in if it can't be done in the pit. I usually leave my joinable tag on unless I am racing so feel free. I will send a friend invite . Thought I had one from a while back . Cheers......

Register Here
to compete in the
View attachment 150235
NASCAR Heat Evolution League
Multiplayer will allow 40 drivers, However there are only 36 full time Charter Teams and some duplicate numbers (Only 1 Number can be fielded at a time), so there will only be 36 Drivers allowed to compete.
After registering here, the first 36 drivers will be sent invites for every race on the schedule. If you do not think you are going to make the race please message me otherwise you are expected to compete on every race in the schedule. As a registered driver you will be eligible for the Chase with a win and while being within the top 26 points.

Available Cars

view here
6, 7, 10, 12, 17, 29, 34, 38, 46, 47, 54, 95, 96

AutoZone Cup Driver Roster
__Driver's Name_____GamerTag___Sponsor__Manufacturer__Car #
1. Trevor Royer / R8drFanRoyer ** / McDonald's-Cessna Chevy SS #1 (Confirmed GTag)
2. Kyle Hrabal/ whitehammer018 /Miller Lite Ford Fusion #2
3. Thomas Scoggins / MeltedRock64440 / Dow Chemical Chevrolet SS #3
4. Rick Gilbert / BigRick074 **/ Outback Steakhouse-Jimmy John's Chevy SS #4 (Confirmed GTag)

5. Christopher Edl / AcidDr0p87 **/ Farmers Insurance Chevy SS #5 (Confirmed GTag)
6. Cayden Denison / BYUCOUGARS1986 **/ FedEx Toyota Camry #11 (Confirmed GTag)
7. Justin Lumpkin / The K1LLingJoke / Geico Chevy SS #13 (Confirmed GTag)
8. Steven Macrae / macrae2129 / Mobil 1 Chevy SS #14 (Confirmed Gtag)
9. Open / Cheezit/KFC Ford Fusion #16
10.Brian Batiato / SpiffPF2 **/ 5 Hour Energy Chevy SS #15 (Confirmed GTag)
11.Vincent Riström / Sqwerdo / M&M Toyota Camry #18 (Confirmed GTag)
12. Michael Watts / michaei watts **/ Arris Modems/Xfinity Toyota Camry #19 (Confirmed GTag)
13. Lucas Gortman / X TACO LOVER xx **/ Tide/Dollar General Toyota Camry #20 (Confirmed GTag)
14. Rob Waddell / Octoberdusk06 / Motorcraft Ford Fusion #21 (Confirmed GTag)

15.Greg Snelgrove / Snelgrove22 **/ Pennzoil/ AAA Ford Fusion #22 (Confirmed GTag)
16. Rebel Whitey / Rebel Whitey **/ NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet SS #24 (Confirmed GTag)
17. Bob Warren / omracer / Peak/ Menard Chevy SS #27 (Confirmed GTag)
18. Nicholas Raill / CKxWhalefan26 **/ Can-Am Ford Fusion #32 (Confirmed GTag)

19.Lorenzo Bonder / Doc Blade x / Monster Energy Haas Chevy SS #41 (Confirmed GTag)
20.Matt Hamilton / Asphalt_Life / Target Chevy SS #42 (Confirmed GTag)
21. Colin Pappas / CRC Wolf Rage **/ Smithfield Ford Fusion #43 (Confirmed GTag)
22. Nic Hurtado / flatfoal4592783 / Lowe's Chevy SS #48 (Confirmed GTag)
23.Shawn Gortman / CoveringSkink / Furniture Row Toyota Camry #78 ( Confirmed GTag)
24. Ridge Heiler / whitehammer318 / Nationwide Chevy SS #88

25. JJ Dahl / meowmix82 / ScienceLogic Toyota Camry #93 (Confirmed GTag)
26.Open / Weber.com Chevy SS #96
27.Dylan Reinke / Reinke74 / Shore Lodge Ford Fusion #44
28.Brian Alley Jr / nascarracing88 / Cosmos Motors Toyota Camry #83
29.John Randell/ johnnyboyyy45/ Roush Fenway Racing Ford Fusion #6
Confirmed GTag: Green GamerTag
** In Xbox Club and able to receive Group Messages.

I know that is the posting for Atlanta, but I was wondering about some setup help for Las Vegas (Friday Night). My setup right now is a little rough to say the least.

Currently, entering into Turn 1 is very tight. Exit of Turn 2 is perfect for the high line. Turn 3 and 4 are also good. My laps times are pretty consistent with 30.6xx, but I know that I can get that down to about 30.2xx - 30.4xx.

Is it my driving style or my setup that would make Turn 1 so bad for me?

I know that is the posting for Atlanta, but I was wondering about some setup help for Las Vegas (Friday Night). My setup right now is a little rough to say the least.

Currently, entering into Turn 1 is very tight. Exit of Turn 2 is perfect for the high line. Turn 3 and 4 are also good. My laps times are pretty consistent with 30.6xx, but I know that I can get that down to about 30.2xx - 30.4xx.

Is it my driving style or my setup that would make Turn 1 so bad for me?
Hi Collin, the setup I currently am running I have a bad turn 1 also it's a difficult turn I'm currently running 30.4xx's the fastest lap I have ran almost got me in the 30.3xx's I ran a 30.406

I think entry and exit for turns 1 and 2 should be high, and up in the shadows. 3-4 are down around the white line drifting up to the wall on exit of 4 and back down to the line on the front stretch. You can even hit the apron on the front if you don't upset the car.

Game is getting better and the feel is dam good when the settings are right... Glad to run laps and help with settings anytime Rob. Unfortunately there is no tuning while running laps in the game with others but I just leave and tune , then invite back in if it can't be done in the pit. I usually leave my joinable tag on unless I am racing so feel free. I will send a friend invite . Thought I had one from a while back . Cheers......
The best way I've found to get around that is to join Party Chat and enter a practice session offline and tune at the same time. Trying different things is the best way to learn how these cars react to certain changes which will be track specific as well. Collaborating together will also tighten the competition and make for some good racing, but keep in mind each one of us have different preferences when it comes to the distinct handling of our car, so ultimately you have to know what you're looking for in how the car handles. Whether its a bit tight, or loose, and that depends a lot on your line into the corners.

Kobalt 200
Las Vegas Motor Speedway
March 10th 8pm

1677257476001_2217722579001_nascar-nscs-las-rr922x520.jpg

Track Record: 196.378mph Time: 27.498

Practice 3%
Qualifying 3%
Race 50%
Sim Physics
Custom Setups
CAUTION SPEED 55mph

*** New Rules for Cautions ***
-"Lucky Dog":
After Caution is "Waved" Pits are Closed until we form up. Lucky Dog Driver (First car a lap down) will be able to go around the outside of the track passing cars on their right and get lap back. "Lucky Dog" will be able to Pit and catch up before we go "Green". The field will run an extra caution lap if nessesary for the "Lucky Dog" to catch up and start at the rear of the field.
-"Wave Arounds":
Will be on an Honor System, however, if you are a lap down or multiple laps down You may get your lap back if you choose not to pit. You will be allowed to travel around the field/Leader on the "1 Lap to Go" and catch up to the back of the field. Due to worn tires "Wave Arounds" must start at the back of the field behind any possible "Lucky Dog" and Accident Involved cars.

Entry List:
1.Bob Warren, Peak/Menards Chevy SS #27
2.Michael Watts, Arris Toyota Camry #19
3.Lucas Gortman, Dollar General Toyota Camry #20
4.Shawn Gortman, Furniture Row Toyota Camry #78
5. Colin Papas, Florida Fresh Ford Fusion #43

Last edited:
Now if we could just get Peter out there.. :rolleyes:

To quote our leader we may have to "grab him by the pussy" to get him up past 1am on a Friday night. It's not like you have to work on Sat. :rolleyes:. And you can do your bong hits, Guiness, and oxy right there next to you during the cautions.

Last edited:
#21 will unfortunately be out this week. Parents need some help in VA, and they are getting old. Late notice unfortunately, but I have not seen them in a while. Should be back Sat. before the snow.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.