Spotter is in the game online but I don't know how dependable they are. It's easier for the drivers to voice their position using the Car #s

If the spotter is the same as offline, I'll be relying on him. Adds realism too. But if the numbers are low to medium, voicing at low volume would be a good add on.

Register Here
to compete in the
View attachment 150235
NASCAR Heat Evolution League
Multiplayer will allow 40 drivers, However there are only 36 full time Charter Teams and some duplicate numbers (Only 1 Number can be fielded at a time), so there will only be 36 Drivers allowed to compete.
After registering here, the first 36 drivers will be sent invites for every race on the schedule. If you do not think you are going to make the race please message me otherwise you are expected to compete on every race in the schedule. As a registered driver you will be eligible for the Chase with a win and while being within the top 26 points.

Available Cars

view here
6, 7, 10, 12, 16, 17, 23, 29, 34, 38, 44, 46, 47, 54, 83, 95, 96
AutoZone Cup Driver Roster
__Driver's Name_____GamerTag___Sponsor__Manufacturer__Car #
1. Trevor Royer / R8drFanRoyer ** / McDonald's-Cessna Chevy SS #1 (Confirmed GTag)
2. / MillerLite Ford Fusion #2 (non-confirmed)
3. Bryan Smith /Ironfist8976 / Dow Chemical Chevrolet SS #3 (Confirmed GTag)
4. Rick Gilbert / BigRick074 **/ Outback Steakhouse-Jimmy John's Chevy SS #4 (Confirmed GTag)
5. Christopher Edl / AcidDr0p87 **/ Farmers Insurance Chevy SS #5 (Confirmed GTag)
6. Cayden Denison / BYUCOUGARS1986 **/ FedEx Toyota Camry #11 (Confirmed GTag)
7. Justin Lumpkin / The K1LLingJoke / Geico Chevy SS #13 (Confirmed GTag)
8. Steven Macrae / macrae2129 / Mobil 1 Chevy SS #14 (Confirmed Gtag)
9. Brian Batiato / SpiffPF2 **/ 5 Hour Energy Chevy SS #15 (Confirmed GTag)
10.Vincent Riström / Sqwerdo / M&M Toyota Camry #18 (Confirmed GTag)
11. Michael Watts / michaei watts **/ Arris Modems/Xfinity Toyota Camry #19 (Confirmed GTag)
12. Lucas Gortman / X TACO LOVER xx **/ Tide-Dollar /General Toyota Camry #20 (Confirmed GTag)
13.Rob Waddell / Octoberdusk06 / Motorcraft Ford Fusion #21 (Confirmed GTag)
14.Greg Snelgrove / Snelgrove22 **/ Pennzoil/ AAA Ford Fusion #22 (Confirmed GTag)
15.Rebel Whitey / Rebel Whitey **/ NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet SS #24 (Confirmed GTag)
16.Bob Warren / omracer / Peak/ Menard Chevy SS #27 (Confirmed GTag)
17. Nicholas Raill / CKxWhalefan26 **/ Can-Am Ford Fusion #32 (Confirmed GTag)
18.Lorenzo Bonder / Doc Blade x / Monster Energy Haas Chevy SS #41 (Confirmed GTag)
19.Matt Hamilton / Asphalt_Life / Target Chevy SS #42 (Confirmed GTag)
20.Colin Pappas / CRC Wolf Rage **/ Smithfield Ford Fusion #43 (Confirmed GTag)
21.Nic Hurtado / flatfoal4592783 / Lowe's Chevy SS #48 (Confirmed GTag)
22._______ / Freak Island 25 / Bass Pro Shops Toyota Camry #78 (Confirmed GTag)
23.Tom Senchak / the dahlia toma / Nationwide Chevy SS #88 (Confirmed GTag)
24.JJ Dahl / meowmix82 / ScienceLogic Toyota Camry #93 (Confirmed GTag)
25.Tim Hale/ TimmyHale / Weber.com Chevy SS #96 ( NOT Confirmed GTag)
Confirmed GTag: Green GamerTag
** In Xbox Club and able to receive Group Messages.
My name is Evan and I'm interested in joining the league. When do you race? Want the 83 car. Xbox one gamertag is epsteelers

Had a blast. The physics are enough to keep me well riveted, and that, along with a pretty lenient damage model :laugh:, allows dome real fun. Here is my video, but it may take a while to load. I'll comment later. Had a good battle with several cars, and some unfortunate "incidents" but this oval racing is completely underestimated. Hope we can get the numbers up. Thanks for hosting Mike.

Had a blast also. Thanks to Mike for all the organizing and to Rob for the video.. I got to get that Twitch thing , it really helps to find and correct flaws in your game. Looking forward to Atlanta with a better gear selection for restarts.. Sorry for any problems from that.

Is there any way to add A.I. to multiplayer?
Unfortunately Not Robert. I asked the very same question to the Dev's months ago and before the game was released and apparently it can't be added to this platform. But I think it may be something to come in the next title. I wish I had been able to answer your setup questions before the race. I would have loved to have had a closer field. The drafting is really effective and works. I could only run a 45.1 by myself and in BigRick's draft I was hitting 44.60's and backing off the throttle into turn 3. The racing was good when we could get a long green flag. If Anyone needs help with Atlanta I have a decent setup. It's not the fastest but I can hit low 29's with it. Tire wear will be more of an issue at Atlanta. It won't be as noticeable like PCars, but when the tires get worn at Atlanta you will see a difference in your handling.

Championship Standings
Pos.__Driver__Car__Bonus__Total.
1. Lucas Gortman__#20__+6-------84
2. Mike Watts______#19___+9------81
3. Thom Scoggens#3____+9--------65
4. Rick Gilbert_______#4___----------45
5. Ridge Heiler____#88_--------------40
6.Shawn Gortman_#78_-------------34
7. Bob Warren___#27__--------------33
8. Nicholas Raill____#32___+3------29
9. Rob Waddell___#21__-------------28
10.Colin Papas___#43___-------------19
11.Rebal Whitey___#24__------------14
12.Evan Potter___#83__---------------6
13.Nathan Hillyer_#11__--------------4
14.Nathan Wynn_#17__---------------3
15.Trevor Royer___#1___-------------3
16.Bryan Alley____#6____-------------2
17.Eulas Carter___#1____-------------1
18.Dylan Reinke__#44___-------------1
19.Nick Millard___#42___--------------1

Last edited:
After someone of an Experimental first race, I thought it important to lay down some ground rules and put some ideas into black n' white.

Drivers Meeting:
We will try first to create a "Party Chat" with all drivers that plan on racing. When ready we will advance into the lobby and I can send an invite to all in the party. This should work until we get numbers over 16. Then we will have to adjust. Signing up is important but not completely necessary for every race as long as you are registered you can join in on the "Party Chat" by my Gamertag: Michaei Watts
If you are in the Party chat before 8pm you will be invited into the Lobby for Racing. As long as we have not started the Race you can join in on the Party chat and I will still send an invite between each session. If you miss Qualifying you may start at the back of the pack, however you don't have very long with this game to join.
We will go over some FYI info for the race, Caution Speed and any other questions that may need to be answered.

Races:
Currently we are going to run A Practice 3%, Qualifying Round 3%, and Race 50%
Practice is not mandatory, but as we found out there is only a 60 second countdown clock. I would like as many racers to make the race as possible, so we will try and accommodate and flex as much as possible without delaying the start and inconveniencing other drivers. As the larger numbers the better the racing and competition.
**Please feel free to add in your ideas on how we can improve this**

Radio Communications:
Currently we have less than 16 drivers showing up, so Party Chat is our main communication at this point. If numbers surpass 16 we will most likely have to look at using Skype to communicate, its a simple app to add to Xbox. We can cross that bridge when we get there.
Lets try to keep chatter to a minimum when Racing so Air can be clear for Calling Spotter Movements. ie ("Inside"/"Outside" Car#)
Accidents happen, Tempers may flare up, but we need to remember to Always be respectful to our fellow drivers, and treat each other the way we want to be treated.

Cautions:
Each Track will have its own Caution Speed. It is the Individual Driver's responsibility to know where he or she is at in the Running order. With that said the Leader must maintain the Caution speed until the field is Double File and ready to go Green again.
Example: If you are in 3rd Place and Caution is called, the Leader and 2nd place Pits after the Caution is Called and You decide to stay out you must then maintain the Caution speed limit. So being aware of your Position on the track is very important to having these races run smoothly.
Also first car 1 lap down is allowed to get 1 lap back upon the Caution being called, Unless that car is the cause of the Caution. the "Lucky Dog" must restart at the back of the field.
Also Lap down cars can get their lap back if they decide to stay out when the leader pits, placing them on the Tale End of the Lead Lap they will be allowed to speed up and join the field at the back before the restart.
If you are involved in a Caution or cause a caution you must Pit, or Restart at the back of the Field Unless the whole field is involved. In this case we will try to organize all cars into their original positions before the caution.
**Again if anyone has constructive advice on improving Caution periods please feel free to add**

At this moment we will utilize the 2016 Points system for NASCAR on a Sliding scale.
ie. 40 drivers=40 points, 24 drivers=24 Points, 16 drivers= 16 points, 8 Drivers=8 points
Bonus Points= 3 points for Winner, 1 point for leading a lap.
Winning a Race automatically makes you Eligible for the Chase. If we only have 16 drivers throughout the season then everyone is eligible. Bonus points will set the Points for the first Round.
Championship Bonus Points= 3 points for each win in the Regular Season** these points are only used in the first round of the Championship. After each Championship round points are zeroed out and only Lead a Lap Bonus points are used.
Chase Championship Rounds will Include 3 races, Top 12, 8, and 4 will advance through the rounds until the final race where it comes down to 4 cars at Homestead. No bonus points will be awarded the Championship will be decided by highest finisher.

My name is Evan and I'm interested in joining the league. When do you race? Want the 83 car. Xbox one gamertag is epsteelers
Evan, I was hoping you would show up to the race. However, we missed you. Hope you can make the next one. Someone already picked the #83 and raced it Friday at Daytona. Is there another number you would like to use in the next race?

Folds of Honor
QuickTrip 250

Atlanta Motor Speedway
March 3rd @8pm EST

56cca8bdb4944.image.jpg
Practice 3%
Qualifying 3%
Race 50%
Sim Physics
Custom Setups
CAUTION SPEED 55mph

Entry List