MyTeam for All Teams [Modular Mods - ERP Templates]

Misc MyTeam for All Teams [Modular Mods - ERP Templates] 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well, in a way but I don’t think that’s possible if I understand the technical side of the way this works haha. I’ll have to barebones this even for myself because I’m still not quite sure what I’m after but livery editing of all f2 cars, can it be done?

“This mod provides custom ERP archives and each assetgroup-file” and I’m guessing that took quite a while?

Last edited:
I still don't quite understand what it is you are looking for, I'm afraid. You can edit F2 liveries already and you can race Grand Prix with F2, what exactly are you asking for?

Btw. I can tell you that the common f2 car has no free texture, but is also mirrored.
1611690932024.png

absolutely amazing work. Thank you so much for all your effort and really great work done with this mod. One of the best mods for F1 games in recent years. thanks.
I have one question - i managed to make the livery work without problems but one thing i still dont understand - what to do with the numbers? I am in 4th season so there are many driver transfers. How to make their numbers work? Do i need to import the numbers to the original ERP or the fom_erp you provided in the mod?

absolutely amazing work. Thank you so much for all your effort and really great work done with this mod. One of the best mods for F1 games in recent years. thanks.
I have one question - i managed to make the livery work without problems but one thing i still dont understand - what to do with the numbers? I am in 4th season so there are many driver transfers. How to make their numbers work? Do i need to import the numbers to the original ERP or the fom_erp you provided in the mod?
Ah yeah, that driver switch headache which got me thinking for weeks, which way to finally choose.
And it is so:
  • If you are using 1.2, the numbers go to the original fom_car.erp.
  • If you are using the latest version 1.3, the numbers have to be imported into a team's _fom.erp.

It was a big headache, because the numbers belong to the drivers - BUT the numbers' layout belongs to a team. So if there is a livery that works without numbers, people have to import a blank texture.
Now I have set up all but the original team/numbers to be blank already. So, if for example Leclerc switches to Redbull, you have to import a #16 to redbull_fom.erp

It's a pain in the doo, I know. But I did not want to modify 99 number textures for each team, that would be 999 files to touch :D

I personally ignore the numbers and the hassle to switch them, so I am pretty happy about 1.3 and blanks :D

Last edited:
ok thanks a lot
Ah yeah, that driver switch headache which got me thinking for weeks, which way to finally choose.
And it is so:

thanks a lot for the help. I also have one more questin since you have great knowledge of how all the files work. My biggest trouble since codemasters changed the files structure is how to change driver suits for drivers after some driver transfer happens.
For example leclerc is transfered to mclaren from ferrari. I am changing driver suits for mclaren, but in the folders there is 2020 leclerc ferrari file with ferrari suit etc. When i changed the suit in the generic "team livery" folder, it doesnt work.
Do you please know how to change driver suits properly after driver transfers? thanks

Yeah, I saw your question at the modding questions thread (you know, I'd like to keep mine topic based). But I only touched cars and no suits or helmets (else I would have created full swapping packages). I am thinking about creating suits for my Sahara Force India, but then again it is not that important to me, so I will probably not touch it in any time soon.

Since I am about to change the structure of all my mods, I stumbled across a small performance thing - which only people with less than 6 GB VRAM should care, I think.

The difference between 1.2 and 1.3 on FHD with maxed settings is around 200 MB video memory, so a full standalone installation needs that amount of VRAM more for a full grid.

I am about to change my structure so there will be a special mod folder and no original assetgroup files being changed any longer. But that would mean the game must already know and load the files before the original team files. The performance thing is, the game is stupid and still loads the original livery erp files into the VRAM, but they are not used.

tl;dr
a full grid full modular standalone installation would require more video memory, see the comparison table
Installation Type:clean, no modmod V 1.2 VS cleanmod V 1.3 VS cleannew V 1.4 VS clean
Amount VRAM:+0 MB+20 MB+200 MB+400 MB

Is that an issue for you guys? I could totally understand if it is, let me know, so I'd know if I will still change the original teams' assetgroup files or make the game load completely standalone files alongside the game's original files.

Also, let me know, if you would prefer the smallest possible solution - which would require a shared numbers.erp file again (not necessarily fom_car, I would create a new one) - which would mean a total rework.

Last edited:
ParkYongLee updated MyTeam for All Teams [ERP templates] with a new update entry:

integrated the mod into my new modular system, please check the overview page

Changelog 1.4:
  • The mod has become part of the [Modular Mods] system and must meet its requirements.
  • Due to that change, reworked the mod to work additionally with loaded fom_car files, which results in 300 MB less of video memory (VRAM) being used (for a full grid fomswap) and 50% smaller mod.
  • Added a mixed way for installing with using Modular Mods system but also overwriting original assetgroup files of the teams, to save another 200 MB of VRAM when using full grid...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi mate! I follow the instructions and my game doesn't load any race or show the car in showroom. I copy the fomswap_ferrari and redbull erp to ACTIVE folder and did the optinal (ferr and redb) copying the files and replace at teams folder. What did I do wrong?

Hi mate! I follow the instructions and my game doesn't load any race or show the car in showroom. I copy the fomswap_ferrari and redbull erp to ACTIVE folder and did the optinal (ferr and redb) copying the files and replace at teams folder. What did I do wrong?
From the sound of it, nothing wrong.

Question: After installing the Base Files (both, _Modular_Mods and 2020_asset_groups folders), did you see the new Start Screen be active (in case you did not replace it instantly after copying :D)?

Debugging: If you install the backup files for Ferrari and Redbull from the optional files, which car is being shown in the showroom? Original, swapped or still none?

Last edited:
1) I didn't see the new Start Screen after installing it. (But I have a 2021 Season Mod that already changes it, so idk if it's interfering somehow)

2) I did it and the showing car is the*Original (Original I mean the ferrari.erp in the teams/ferrai/wep folder but I changed the livery in the past with Ego Erp)

1) I didn't see the new Start Screen after installing it. (But I have a 2021 Season Mod that already changes it, so idk if it's interfering somehow)

2) I did it and the showing car is the*Original (Original I mean the ferrari.erp in the teams/ferrai/wep folder but I changed the livery in the past with Ego Erp)
Did you install the Base Files correctly? If you did not see it, the modular system is not working. It comes before any season mod. (IF the flow_boot.assetgroup is not overwritten again afterwards.)

Last edited:
ParkYongLee updated MyTeam for All Teams [Modular Mods - ERP Templates] with a new update entry:

update driver animation

As we noticed, the incardriver animation were off for fom swapped teams.

If you want to fix it, you have to do it manually:
2020_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\2020\incardriver_f1.erp
incardriver_f1.scene​
change the animset name of the F1 team with the one from fom​
View attachment 459098

before:
View attachment 459099

after:
View attachment 459100

I might create it as a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

" Optionally, to use even less of video memory (VRAM of your GPU)"

Why is there an option for this, does this mod increase the game requirements? I have a GPU with 2gb VRAM, will this mod work for me or this mod affects the performance of the game a lot?

" Optionally, to use even less of video memory (VRAM of your GPU)"

Why is there an option for this, does this mod increase the game requirements? I have a GPU with 2gb VRAM, will this mod work for me or this mod affects the performance of the game a lot?
I have no idea on what resolution and settings you play, but for me, playing in FHD with all maxed, the increased usage of video memory was around 400 MB, from 4.2 GB to 4.6 GB being used (in the showroom). So, I have no idea how anyone can play this with just 2 GB of VRAM. That is, ofc for all teams being changed to fom.

You can try it out, but I recommend to use the optional content. Worst case, you have less performance and can just remove the mod and copy the existing backup files and nothing will be bad for you.

Without it, the game loads the new files additionally to the original files, because ... only Codemasters knows :D

Last edited:
I have no idea on what resolution and settings you play, but for me, playing in FHD with all maxed, the increased usage of video memory was around 400 MB, from 4.2 GB to 4.6 GB being used (in the showroom). So, I have no idea how anyone can play this with just 2 GB of VRAM.

You can try it out, but I recommend to use the optional content. Worst case, you have less performance and can just remove the mod and copy the existing backup files and nothing will be bad for you.
The game works perfectly fine for me on medium settings on full HD resolution, so if I understand correctly I will likely have to reduce my graphics settings if I use this mod? Or this mod should not affect the game performance? Sorry for asking again, my english is too bad and I don't understand what you mean.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%