MyTeam for All Teams [Modular Mods - ERP Templates]

Misc MyTeam for All Teams [Modular Mods - ERP Templates] 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
That's too shallow for me to help you. Either you forgot to copy and overwrite the team's assetgroup file or you did something wrong, like I don't know what exactly you did in which erp file and what you see ingame or whatnot.
No, so i did upload the dds replacement files into paint_d and paint_s and decal_d and decal_s (and i also tried just decal and just paint, but the outcome was the same) of the mclaren car(in my case), i replaced the erp files and everything but it's just the livery that doesn't show up, i basically added the livery as i would normally do it and saved everything but the livery doesn't seem to pop up in the game

huh? Dude, there is no paint_d and paint_s in my modfiles ...
what do you mean? i copy pasted the folders from modded files to my game directory, opened the modded erps from the directory with ego erp archiver and everything looked the same in there, but in game all the chassis were updated, but without the liveries i imported

Last edited:
what do you mean? i copy pasted the folders from modded files to my game directory, opened the modded erps from the directory with ego erp archiver and everything looked the same in there, but in game all the chassis were updated, but without the liveries i imported
I don't know what you did or what you did wrong. But when you tell me about paint_d and paint_s, you clearly did not import the texture into mclaren_fom.erp, because there is livery_custom_mcl_d and livery_custom_mcl_s ...

If you correctly place the mclaren folder like the install instructions say F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\ then your mclaren.assetgroup should overwrite the existing one and the mclaren_fom.erp should be new.
Then you install your livery into the mclaren_fom.erp, into the livery slots, obviously and call it a day.

Since there is a default texture included by me, it would look like this - without importing your own texture into it:
1610215043259.png

If it is not, then you did something wrong.

Last edited:
well, like i've said, the game does have a livery that looks like that, with the fom car model, and the same applies to all other teams, but idk what i did wrong if the car chassis and the car livery have been changed...

I wonder about you mentioning decal ... I have not seen anyone creating a decal for myteam. decal + paint is used for normal F1 chassis, not FOM. FOM is only for using MyTeam liveries, that's why the modelswapping is needed, ofc. And with these lines ends my support for you. Everything is simple and easy to follow. If you have downloaded a MyTeam livery and want that to apply to a F1 FOM team, import it into _fom.erp. Any other texture is not to be placed there.

• Deleted member 1031992

Do you think possible to have Alpine and Aston Martin skins for the FOM chassis with modified performance files? I can't do it atm.

Hi PYL. I think this is a mod that I have been looking for a while...
To clarify I can use this to replace (for example) one current grid team, like Racing Point, to what is a model used for My Team with a plain livery? Can I then take the mod that is the Jordan EJ12 for My Team and use the files to create a Jordan team with the new base files created by you? If this can be done where do all the other Jordan mod files go? Sorry if this seems off topic, I would be happy to PM chat with you if its easier? Many thanks, Hatsukune.

I can use this to replace (for example) one current grid team, like Racing Point, to what is a model used for My Team with a plain livery?
Yes, exactly. If you place e.g. force_india.assetgroup and force_india_fom.erp into ...\teams\force_india\wep\
it will load the FOM chassis for Racing Point.
And into that force_india_fom.erp you must place the livery files, and the drivernumbers.

It does only replace the car and the livery, no driver suit, no helmet, no crew etc.

Last edited:
Yes, exactly. If you place e.g. force_india.assetgroup and force_india_fom.erp into ...\teams\force_india\wep\
it will load the FOM chassis for Racing Point.
And into that force_india_fom.erp you must place the livery files, the real drivernumbers though, sadly, must be placed into the original fom_car.erp of teams\fom_car\wep\. Only the #1 can be used from the _fom.erp

It does only replace the car and the livery, no driver suit, no helmet, no crew etc.
ye it's fine i figured it out on my own a couple of days ago, i just opened the wrong erp file, i even made a mod with it if you want to check it out, i also gave you credit :)

I like this concept. One questions though
1. Do the original sponsors stay on the car or are they changed?
There is no such thing as "original sponsor" on fom chassis. All sponsors are part of the livery. Though there is a decal file, it is used for cardetails with a different UV mapping.
tldr: no original livery/decals for fom chassis

Well, as noone gives a damn here and no feedback is being written. I will publish an update in the next few days and change the mod so that every car works as standalone, no fom_car files being connectively used any longer.

Which also means: All numbers for a team need to be put inside the team's erp. I will implement default F1 driver numbers from their real teams and all other numbers are empty.

fomwithnumbers.jpg

raw files and empty texture will be provided, too - for liveries that must not have any number.

The overall size of the mod will increase to ~230 MB, so be it.
Standalone with all needed files is now my final decision, as noone replied anyway.

ParkYongLee updated MyTeam for All Teams (ERP templates) with a new update entry:

changed the mod to work as standalone without any fom_car files being connected/used

Changelog 1.3: (Version 1.2 still available and fully functional)
  • changed the mod to work as standalone without any original fom_car files being connected/used any longer
    > results in bigger modfiles, but again and still all mipmaps are internal
  • driver numbers are now loaded from each team's _fom.erp file
  • real F1 driver numbers included and adjusted, rest numbers made transparent/empty
View attachment 439584

See the updated readme.txt file...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 13.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years