MyTeam for All Teams [Modular Mods - ERP Templates]

Misc MyTeam for All Teams [Modular Mods - ERP Templates] 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
ParkYongLee submitted a new resource:

MyTeam for All Teams (ERP templates) - The mod enables replacing and using MyTeam liveries with fom_car for every F1 team.

Description:

This mod provides custom ERP archives and each assetgroup-file to be used as a template for using the MyTeam fom_car model/livery as replacement of F1 teams.

The mod itself does not contain beautiful liveries, only shallow templates to be replaced by those many beautiful MyTeam liveries out there.

View attachment 432546

Installation for users:

Copy the wanted content...

Read more about this resource...

Great job. Gonna wait on the numbers thing, I know it was an issue. Honestly though good work. :thumbsup:

So in the modded files, you have number textures, can we import our own custom numbers and overwrite these like in the original games files and get the same results?

What I mean is, if the fom file carries modded numbers, and you then add the same files and overwrite the new team files you have changed, will it not show the modded new number file aswell?

Sorry for the dumbass questions, but this really is a bit above my head. :p

Last edited:
Great job and very useful mod, but having problem with the haas car, in the showroom it has the modded livery but when selecting it in tt and solo it switches to the multiplayer car livery. The rest seem to work fine

Hi, i have an issue, the fom_car loaded up ann all but when i added the modded liveries in ego erp archiver and started the game they weren't there, it's the same default ones that you set for the fom car, do you have a fix for that?

Hi, i have an issue, the fom_car loaded up ann all but when i added the modded liveries in ego erp archiver and started the game they weren't there, it's the same default ones that you set for the fom car, do you have a fix for that?
fom_car (MyTeam) isn't part of this mod, only F1 team modelswaps that use the MyTeam model but have a unique livery in the new .erp files, not in fom_car.erp

Last edited:
fom_car (MyTeam) isn't part of this mod, only F1 team modelswaps that use the MyTeam model but have a unique livery in the new .erp files, not in fom_car.erp
i think you misunderstood me, i know it's for all current teams except my team, but when i added the livery in erp archiver and went into the game, the livery on the specific team wasn't applied

i think you misunderstood me, i know it's for all current teams except my team, but when i added the livery in erp archiver and went into the game, the livery on the specific team wasn't applied
That's too shallow for me to help you. Either you forgot to copy and overwrite the team's assetgroup file or you did something wrong, like I don't know what exactly you did in which erp file and what you see ingame or whatnot.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back