F1 2010 My youtube series: Let's Play F1 2010 Career mode on Expert

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
SEASON TWO HAS STARTED

That's right Season 2 of this let's play coming at you! I have heavily modded my game to bring you the closest balls to the wall offline racing you'll ever see.

Sticking with Team Lotus but now as their no 1 driver, join me for another crazy season dissing drivers from all continents in the hunt for my second consecutive WDC crown!

Round 1: Bahrain GP: Round 2: Australian GP:
Round 3: Malaysian GP
Round 4: Chinese GPRound 5: Spanish GP

SEASON ONE

sup guys,

Been working on a youtube series with commentary where I take you along for the ride for an entire season of F1 2010 in career mode with the Lotus on expert difficulty (so no assists, legend ai, fuel and tire sim activated, also no mods installed except the cockpit cam mod).

Includes tips and tricks on how to tackle the circuits and how to handle the car, random ramblings about real F1, the occasional jab at codemaster's not always too masterful coding, and much more!

Check the vids out linked below or you can find all of them on my channel. Please subscribe and give me feedback if you like it :)Hope you enjoy and that it helps some of you guys struggling on expert settings.

race1 Bahrain: 2nd place (no video for that, only thought of doing this series after that race lol)

race 2: Australia - Melbourne

race 3: Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur

race 4: China - Shanghai

race 5: Spain - Catalunya

race 6: Monaco - Monte Carlo

race 7: Turkey- Istanbul

race 8: Canada - Montreal

race 9 : Europe - Valencia

race 10: UK - Silverstone

race 11: Germany- Hockenheim

race 12: Hungary- Hungaroring

race 13: Belgium- Spa Francorchamps

race 14: Italy- Monza

race 15: Singapore- Marina Bay

race 16: Japan - Suzuka

race 17: Korea - Yeongam

race 18: Brazil - Sao Paulo

race 19: Abu Dhabi- Yas Marina

Nice race in Korea (apart from the editing hiccups, but you're doing this for free, so I'm not complaining!)

I have to give you props for helping my driving too. I did Hockenheim in my career last night and, as I often do when practicing a circuit, I watched your video from that circuit. I was inspired to stop trying to go so fast, and concentrate on being smooth. All of a sudden I dropped two seconds off my lap times. I couldn't believe the difference - thanks a bunch!

All set for a dramatic season finale in Abu Dhabi! Gonna try to race there this weekend and have the vid out on monday/tuesday

can i say i love this series.
yes you may, thx :)

Loved the Interlagos race. Must remember not to post on Race Department while inebriated...
dammit I missed whatever lewd proposition you made before the sobered up edit ;)

sao pualo is up title chase closing into the last round very tite..........................

thx, forgot to post it myself lol

Loved the series Steve and, like others, use your vids and set ups before I try the tracks. As a complete noob I need all the help i can get but I will only try with cockpit view (but the modded head view) and no assists.

Love your commentary :)

Would love to race on line but I'm no where near consistent or clean enough yet.

How much different do you find your G27 compared to the DFGT you started out with?

thx guys

like Scott said, it's really the pedals that make the biggest difference, the wheel seems similar, although i do have a feeling the force feedback is also slightly better with the G27.

I feel I can be much more accurate on the thottle/braking with the G27 pedals than with the DFGT, the extra weight on them just feels much better.

That said, it is taking me a while to adjust, got the G27 like 2 weeks or so, and only now do I feel like i'm back at my earlier pace - I think i was a tad slower while making the transition, but now think i am slightly faster than before due to having more confidence under braking mostly.

Steve,
Like many above I want to thank you for an awesome season of viewing. After a few years break from F1 sims I'm back in the saddle and am pretty amazed at how they have improved. I played f1 97 intensively on PS1 then 2004 on Xbox.
Your series has added so much depth to my 1st season. Your commentary style come across brilliantly in english and I agree with the comment above that you have a career in media awaiting you young man. Who has Brundles email address? Get your promo version to the man.
I switched from controller to wheel at Monaco after qualifying and found a big improvement. Came 3rd in WDC. (AI on professional, ABS abd TC off, but auto box). Have re signed with Lotus and am stepping up the challenge in yr 2 (of 7) with Legend AI, Tyre wear, damage, full rules. Essentially expert but auto. Its gonna be a bigger fight for podiums now!.
Thanks Her McDerp- pls do season two soon.

Well done Hr Scchhtooop!

Thanks for the very thorough, and entertaining vids (incl colourful commentary - don't know how you can keep talking for 20mins+ very impressive). Only got wheel a couple of weeks ago but have used your vids as a guide to see what is actually possible - actually managed to shave 3+ seconds off some tracks simply by changing some of my cornering speeds, etc. - even managed to beat some of your times (which is not bad I think as I only play a couple of hours a week - new born seems to hamper my dreams of becoming a real F1 driver ;) ).

Any chance you will deliver on one of your loose promises given on your Canada video and possibly do a comparison season/some tracks comparing the OOTB F1 2010 with one including some of the more popular mods...

hehe, thx, very flattering to hear that. Anyone hook me up with a commentator gig, I'll go for it. :p Too bad I hate mainstream media - the ones in my country seem to have a mission to make their viewers/listeners into brainless sheep ;)
SCHI-TTE-REND!! Ze bestaan dus toch, landgenoten die ook een hekel hebben aan vlaamse live-commentaar tijdens de race!!!! :D
(for all non-dutch-speaking-non-belgians:100% agree with Steve about Flemish commentary!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back