F1 2010 My youtube series: Let's Play F1 2010 Career mode on Expert

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
SEASON TWO HAS STARTED

That's right Season 2 of this let's play coming at you! I have heavily modded my game to bring you the closest balls to the wall offline racing you'll ever see.

Sticking with Team Lotus but now as their no 1 driver, join me for another crazy season dissing drivers from all continents in the hunt for my second consecutive WDC crown!

Round 1: Bahrain GP: Round 2: Australian GP:
Round 3: Malaysian GP
Round 4: Chinese GPRound 5: Spanish GP

SEASON ONE

sup guys,

Been working on a youtube series with commentary where I take you along for the ride for an entire season of F1 2010 in career mode with the Lotus on expert difficulty (so no assists, legend ai, fuel and tire sim activated, also no mods installed except the cockpit cam mod).

Includes tips and tricks on how to tackle the circuits and how to handle the car, random ramblings about real F1, the occasional jab at codemaster's not always too masterful coding, and much more!

Check the vids out linked below or you can find all of them on my channel. Please subscribe and give me feedback if you like it :)Hope you enjoy and that it helps some of you guys struggling on expert settings.

race1 Bahrain: 2nd place (no video for that, only thought of doing this series after that race lol)

race 2: Australia - Melbourne

race 3: Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur

race 4: China - Shanghai

race 5: Spain - Catalunya

race 6: Monaco - Monte Carlo

race 7: Turkey- Istanbul

race 8: Canada - Montreal

race 9 : Europe - Valencia

race 10: UK - Silverstone

race 11: Germany- Hockenheim

race 12: Hungary- Hungaroring

race 13: Belgium- Spa Francorchamps

race 14: Italy- Monza

race 15: Singapore- Marina Bay

race 16: Japan - Suzuka

race 17: Korea - Yeongam

race 18: Brazil - Sao Paulo

race 19: Abu Dhabi- Yas Marina

To be honest guy's I still find driving by controller easier, I have a wheel now and can do pretty good with it but some of the corner's I used to take nearly flat out with 360 controller I am now struggling with a wheel. I loved Marina Bay to death and wondered why people disliked it (when I was on controller) now I despise it with a passion, with the wheel, I can't get around the track no matter my setup or driving style ?!?!?

Good stuff Steve on my way to watch, it feel's like age's since your last instalment, you have been living your real life again haven't you !!! I told you ditch it :D it's not going anywhere, it will still be waiting to haunt you when you go back to it lol. Glad my 'Brundle Boy' comment was not taken offensively, can you blame me ? the moment was there it had to be done, it had been festering away in me for age's (episode two in fact lol) it had to be released mate !

Good stuff Steve on my way to watch, it feel's like age's since your last instalment, you have been living your real life again haven't you !!! I told you ditch it :D it's not going anywhere, it will still be waiting to haunt you when you go back to it lol. Glad my 'Brundle Boy' comment was not taken offensively, can you blame me ? the moment was there it had to be done, it had been festering away in me for age's (episode two in fact lol) it had to be released mate !

hehe, i'm even rather flattered you didn't compare me to Legard_the_retard and went for Brundle-boy instead :D

Budapest race is up: watch out, the weather will be atrocious (which Rob ket repeating so I wouldn't forget the rain was pouring down lol)
One of the tightest races to date imo, so tune in!

When I saw your practice time of 1:25:000 at the Hungaroring I thought hey finally the lap time gap was closing between us as I did a 1:25:xxx in practice today. But then you ripped off a 1:23:xxx in qualy and we are back to form of you being a few seconds faster than yours truly. haha ...

Good race. You drove well. Glad you beat the one eye-brow guy, but the Aussie bastard is a superman in this game. Webber is also leading the way in my career WDC and I think you might be right about the Red Bull team orders.

I will need to try your setup. I am using more wings and more rollbars than you are which are eating up my tires in practice more than other tracks. Plus you did a great job in the wet not hitting the curbs on the chicane. Hit those suckers wrong and the game sends you spinning.

edited to add: I did try Steve's dry setup from this menu and not sure if it was the setup, more practice or both but I knocked a second off of my time at Hungary. But I am still one second slower than him. LOL

Nice race mate, you were as excited as a kid in a sweet shop lol. Webber "I have a butt on my chin" really did fly away from you and the bash with "caterpillar brow" Alonso was his fault nothing dirty about it mate I am surprised he did not shake his fist at you :D. Oh and water in the cockpit no drainage but the safety cell is not a totally sealed unit and very little water enter's the cockpit anyway at those speed's. If they need toilet they pee themselves and the other the suit's are made special to retain those fluid's (for the weighing at the end of the race) and not show Ahem leakage lol if you ever get lucky enough to be close to a driver after a race hold your nose, they smell funky lol.

Steve this is seriously brilliant!! I only managed to watch part of the first one but loved it and am looking forward to watching the rest. Certainly will give me something to watch during my lunchtimes at work..

Great job, well done :)

Loving the series. Thanks to you I've learned about eyebrows, feddering ;) the throttle, and why I need to get a high quality PC fast and get off the 360. You think your incident was bad? Try being in a lobby full of pre-teen [naughty] [naughty] who breath/scream into their headset and then ram you off first thing. Not pretty.

Congrats on closing the gap to the Aussie Bastard. You should have spun Mr Eye Brow on lap one just to show him that he was not actually faster than you. Then again you did show him that you were faster. Well you should have spun him anyway, maybe to help Massa if anything. There is no love lost between myself and Mr Eye Brow.

I wonder if CM did not make the AI as competitive on Spa as they are on other tracks for a reason? It's as if CM wants you to succeed on some tracks and fail on others? I don't know. Keep the videos coming. I do gain value watching them. As usual I am the standard 2 seconds slower than you on the dry track (I will try your setup as my setup might be too hard on my tires). But it's nice seeing how others drive the lower tier cars in career mode. There are a million TT videos for this track, but they are not helpful and while did I watch the real world Barrichello in car video from the official F1 site, it's not the best comparison since the real world cars seem to be able to brake deeper than we can in this game.

Good race mate, I think the Alonso early pit was a penalty for the bumps he caused you, as the AI do get them. Loving the instant replay nice editing, a little tip but you have probably been made aware of, during instant replay press F6 and the vid hud disappears. Great stuff keep it coming mate !

I watched a couple of races and it was really enjoying! I was very impressed by your consistent driving, but even more from your commentator skills! I actually find this more enjoyable than watching many of todays live F1 races! :) You are anatural talent and if you don´t allready have a good job, I think you should consider a career in radio or TV business as a proffesional commentator! Does not need to be in motorsports, your natural flow (in a language that is not even your mother tounge) I think would make make you suited for a large varity of TV jobs at a TV or radio station.

hehe, thx, very flattering to hear that. Anyone hook me up with a commentator gig, I'll go for it. :p Too bad I hate mainstream media - the ones in my country seem to have a mission to make their viewers/listeners into brainless sheep ;)

next episode on Suzuka is up, finallly a race with some excitement again, and a chance for me to fiddle with the instant replay lol.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back