My story with Heusinkveld Support

Bought my pro pedals in December 2015 for £470, not only are they still going strong, they look and work exactly the same as the day I bought them. Just a bit of stainless patina to improve their looks.
One noise problem on the accelerator pedal strain gauge. replaced quickly and for free. ( and well out of warranty too )

8A5DA9EA-1484-4936-9744-360C12320A41.jpeg

It does not get any better.:)

Last edited:
Hi,
just wanted to share my story with Heusinkveld support.
People generally go public only to rant, i feel an obligation to share with the general public the outstanding experience i've had.

Long story short with my Heusinkveld Sprint pedal:

1) In order to make a specific adjustment on the pedal, a specific tool is needed, which is included in the original box. I've lost it.
2) Wrote HS an email asking them to buy a replacement, they replied with a UPS tracking number containing the package. Zero cost for me.
3) The UPS arrives with the tool. Wife throws it in the garbage thinking it's a useless piece of metal.
4) I write back to HS with embarrassment...and yet again, the reply is another UPS tracking number. Zero cost for me.
5) The package arrives...and it contains TWO of those tools. I guess there was some fun intended there ,-)
6) I make my adjustments, all cool, except i make a colossal, stupid mistake while assembling the pedal, and basically end up destroying the logic board of the pedal. It was all entirely my fault, it was an enormous, stupid mistake.
7) I write to HS explaining the situation asking if they think it's fixable and how, specifying that i was ready to buy a new brake pedal in case.
8) The answer is another UPS tracking number with a new logic board, with a detailed explanation on how to make the repair. Zero cost for me.

I had not yet the chance to try make the repair, but it is irrelevant. I have never, ever received this type of support from any company, on anything i have ever bought.

Just wanted to share.

Thanks
Hi mate, was just wondering how easy it was to fix yourself?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back