My story with Heusinkveld Support

Bought my pro pedals in December 2015 for £470, not only are they still going strong, they look and work exactly the same as the day I bought them. Just a bit of stainless patina to improve their looks.
One noise problem on the accelerator pedal strain gauge. replaced quickly and for free. ( and well out of warranty too )

8A5DA9EA-1484-4936-9744-360C12320A41.jpeg

It does not get any better.:)

Last edited:
Hi,
just wanted to share my story with Heusinkveld support.
People generally go public only to rant, i feel an obligation to share with the general public the outstanding experience i've had.

Long story short with my Heusinkveld Sprint pedal:

1) In order to make a specific adjustment on the pedal, a specific tool is needed, which is included in the original box. I've lost it.
2) Wrote HS an email asking them to buy a replacement, they replied with a UPS tracking number containing the package. Zero cost for me.
3) The UPS arrives with the tool. Wife throws it in the garbage thinking it's a useless piece of metal.
4) I write back to HS with embarrassment...and yet again, the reply is another UPS tracking number. Zero cost for me.
5) The package arrives...and it contains TWO of those tools. I guess there was some fun intended there ,-)
6) I make my adjustments, all cool, except i make a colossal, stupid mistake while assembling the pedal, and basically end up destroying the logic board of the pedal. It was all entirely my fault, it was an enormous, stupid mistake.
7) I write to HS explaining the situation asking if they think it's fixable and how, specifying that i was ready to buy a new brake pedal in case.
8) The answer is another UPS tracking number with a new logic board, with a detailed explanation on how to make the repair. Zero cost for me.

I had not yet the chance to try make the repair, but it is irrelevant. I have never, ever received this type of support from any company, on anything i have ever bought.

Just wanted to share.

Thanks
Hi mate, was just wondering how easy it was to fix yourself?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.0%