• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU Multiclass @ Donington - Monday 17 June 2019

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club' started by Craig Dunkley, Jun 6, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 17-06-19
  1. Dennis Manke

Dennis Manke
    Premium

Ratings:
    +41
    Thank you for the race guys :) good and fair battle with @HF2000 thanks for that :thumbsup:
    Yes was really good this fight but it was really fair in my Opinion hope to see you in the next race for the next fight :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    • Beer Beer x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dennis Manke

Dennis Manke
    Premium

Ratings:
    +41
    I was really pushing the last laps because the bmw is really good to the tires in my Opinion :) too bad that we can not fight for this position maybe next race:thumbsup:

3. Henri Sinik

Henri Sinik
    Abruzzi Drillers Esports Premium

Ratings:
    +383

• Love Love x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. Raresch

Raresch
    Premium

Ratings:
    +124
    @Daniel Nieto here is the replay, mate: https://we.tl/t-fdtUtXpNKh. Pretty large file ...
    Nice driving, once again :thumbsup:. It was fun to stay with the pack and have something to race for: - hoping for a pit or for the soft to go out :cautious:

I can't wait to see what @Craig Dunkley has in mind for the next event :)) Thanks for putting the effort to do this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  5. Dennis Manke

Dennis Manke
    Premium

Ratings:
    +41
    Really clean and fast driving from your side in every race :thumbsup: i have one question. Did you make your setups on your own for every race, and when yes do you have a good setup guide that you can recommend ?:)

• Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,465
    It was was an unfortunate accident, but one that I feel could have been avoided, if you was paying more attention..

You have really got to watch out for those blue flags, your setup really did not have anything to do with the blue flag situation, you should have let him pass much sooner, it would have be better for you and him, that was a fast part of the track to try and pass (wich was your fault) ...AC warns you early, very early ...what is going on behind you is just as important as what is going on in front of you.

You apologised which was good, you are very welcome to join other events, but please prepare yourself when you see that blue flag :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. Knut Mattheisen

Knut Mattheisen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +34
    absolutely... what a big blackout where i would pass the 488... but i was very stressed because of the Z4 on my rear :confused: :roflmao: additionally my tires was losing everything of grip last rounds...:cautious:
    hopefully we are able to continue this fight next races:thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Miguel Batista

Miguel Batista
    Premium

Ratings:
    +193
    No, my setup had nothing to do with the crash. That part was my view of the race in itself. Yes, I should've paid more attention and in hindsight, I should've cleared that section of the track first before moving to the side once I realized what was going on and made myself easier to pass in a straight section.

• Beer Beer x 2
  9. Henri Sinik

Henri Sinik
    Abruzzi Drillers Esports Premium

Ratings:
    +383
    In Assetto Corsa I use this http://thesetupmarket.com
    In rFactor 2 if my team can't give me one, I will make one myself with this https://i.redd.it/jpebxpm5nrw11.jpg

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Dennis Manke

Dennis Manke
    Premium

Ratings:
    +41
    I hope so :thumbsup: the porsche is very tricky to drive with the stressed tires because the engine is in the rear that makes the car more oversteer i think:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Dennis Manke

Dennis Manke
    Premium

Ratings:
    +41
    Really thank you for this guide :) i will give it a try tomorrow to make a setup for the next race where i hopefully see you on track:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  12. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,465
    I believe that the majority had fun, which is the main thing :thumbsup:

Hope to see you all again next week for more fun ..event will be up shortly :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums ..LMP drivers this was a difficult course for you guys, I am sure that you do not need me to tell you that, but I never received one complaint about you guys ..superb driving :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many congrads to all the drivers that finished this event ...28 laps at Donington is not easy at speed :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Dennis Manke

Dennis Manke
    Premium

Ratings:
    +41
    @Craig Dunkley what will be the next race ? And can we give you some examples for the track/car combination ?:)

• Beer Beer x 1
  14. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,465
    Sure you can, I am not the sort of person that thinks he knows best. I welcome suggestions. but make no promises :thumbsup:

• Love Love x 1
  15. Raresch

Raresch
    Premium

Ratings:
    +124
    If you need more awareness, you should install Helicorsa or CarRadar, alongside with the spotter. Also, you can activate a virtual mirror with F11, if your FOV doesn't allow you to see the mirrors. If you already know this, sorry to bother you about this.

• Beer Beer x 1
  16. RobertR1

RobertR1
    Premium

Ratings:
    +373
    Mugello? Been ages since we went there.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,465
    GT3? GTE? Multiclass? or something else? ...the track sounds good to me :thumbsup:

18. Knut Mattheisen

Knut Mattheisen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +34
    something unusual - like the BMW M1 Procar and Monaco? :D

• Love Love x 1
  19. Medilloni

Medilloni
    Premium

Ratings:
    +358
    @Craig Dunkley Thanks again for tonight's event matey, great and fair racing - a bit gutted to lose sight of you James @Asterix, made a daft mistake and went off, then realised I'd short-fueled - no wonder I could stay with you early on:laugh:.

To a few new-ish faces here, @Spaldinio @Jaime Carretero @Knut Mattheisen .... and others, great to race with you and hope you stay for more of Craig's events guys:thumbsup:

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. RobertR1

RobertR1
    Premium

Ratings:
    +373
    Like today? will be tense watching the faster cars fly by around the high speed turns.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.