AC Multiclass @ Donington - Monday 17 June 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry for coming out early Craig. Got bumped off circuit 3 times keeping my line and then was so far behind I got fed up.
See you Wednesday for some open wheel fun.

Was again great fun. Thanks, Craig. After @Dennis Manke passed me in the beginning of the race, I was almost the whole race close behind but was not able to overtake him and finally I got off the track in turn 1. Until then is was very intense.

Question: what are we suppose to do when the "race over" sign appears? Stop or finish the lap?

lol.

Pulls over when I mention Blue Flags, then...
Sorry about that. I got the message from race engineer and thought you were lmp1 so I kept my line. When I pulled over, i was going too fast for that corner and lost control. From then until hitting you I was braking but had not control of the car.

Weird race for me. If felt like my car was missing straight line speed all race. Everyone could out accelerate me even when on draft. I think I setup my suspension too rigidly as I spun a couple of times from touching kerbs and my tyres were always cold. When i checked car setup, even though i had a simetrical setup the values were different left and right hand side for Camber and toe. Not sure what that was about. Really not a good race. Appologies again to Asterix for taking him out.

Edit: Can you make the video private or edit it so that my name is not visible please?

Last edited:
Was again great fun. Thanks, Craig. After @Dennis Manke passed me in the beginning of the race, I was almost the whole race close behind but was not able to overtake him and finally I got off the track in turn 1. Until then is was very intense.

Question: what are we suppose to do when the "race over" sign appears? Stop or finish the lap?

You are welcome to finish the lap you are on ...overtime is always set on the server to allow you to do this (within reason of course)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back