AC Multiclass @ Donington - Monday 17 June 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sure you can, I am not the sort of person that thinks he knows best. I welcome suggestions. but make no promises :thumbsup:
:whistling: Hmm,
- The amazing Nissan Primera - Croft, Cadwell Park:inlove:
- GT3/LMP - Bridgehampton, Riverside full, VIR. Oulton Park (see below).
- AC BMW M3, Alfa and Merc - Thruxton (handfull!), Brands GP, Mugello, Vallelunga and the amazingly beautiful Oulton Park... is this a a working mod?
- aaaaaand this: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/formula-ford-russell-alexis-mk-14.24419/ ANYWHERE:p:roflmao:

@Daniel Nieto here is the replay, mate: https://we.tl/t-fdtUtXpNKh. Pretty large file ...
Nice driving, once again :thumbsup:. It was fun to stay with the pack and have something to race for: - hoping for a pit or for the soft to go out :cautious:

I can't wait to see what @Craig Dunkley has in mind for the next event :)) Thanks for putting the effort to do this.
Oh thanks a lot mate! You're the best!
Nice driving there with those medium tyres mate, I don't know how you do it, while I can't even get the mediums warm when I set it up... :geek:. Nice race, nice fun, a pleasure as always have some action on the track with u all.

See you soon ;)

@Craig Dunkley Thanks again for tonight's event matey, great and fair racing - a bit gutted to lose sight of you James @Asterix, made a daft mistake and went off, then realised I'd short-fueled - no wonder I could stay with you early on:laugh:.

To a few new-ish faces here, @Spaldinio @Jaime Carretero @Knut Mattheisen .... and others, great to race with you and hope you stay for more of Craig's events guys:thumbsup:

I have not ignored this post John ...I will keep this info :thumbsup:

Will use Bridgehampton on 01 July ...GTE? GT3? ..or DTM?
Personally I'd prefer GTE:inlove: + LMP 'cos it's such a fast sweeping track, and probably easier for all due to the higher speeds and longer track length to make it safer for the LMP guys.

For DTM, a track with more corner variations might even-up the balance with the three DTM cars. Just my take though Craig, I'll be there anyway:laugh:

I love the Sveg raceway and I think it will be well suited for LMP + GT3.

And I just received a notification that there is a new version of the track with lots of improvements.

Last edited:
I love the Sveg raceway and I think it will be well suited for LMP + GT3.

And I just received a notification that there is a new version of the track with lots of improvements.

Yes, I have just finished watching a video with the Author of the circuit ...I am right at this minute putting something together using this track ..it will be Multiclass but not with GT3 or GTE ...not sure yet when it will go live, but it will be in the very near future for sure :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%