AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5@VIR, Wednesday 26th January 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@RasmusP,yeh we miss u pal,hurry up back, your missing out on some quality racing..;)
Thanks Allan! I still remember my first race at RD and you grunted something about spilling some whiskey with your awesome accent and I couldn't stop grinning :D
At least I think you said something like that, my "listen"-English got a lot better since then, thanks to this community!
Abarth 500 with Bram himself hosting some races :geek:

WTF did I just watch? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm sniffing some 2022 Wreckfest DLC!!! :D :sneaky:

I miss you guys :inlove: My nlr f-gt lite is waiting for me in the corner. Gonna unfold it tonight to check if everything's okay.
Exams and work deadlines until 11th of February but then I'll hopefully do at least a race per week again. Finally gonna sit properly :roflmao:

In fact the Dutch are experts in caravan racing. They started it in the '70s.

Good luck with your exams and deadliness @RasmusP :thumbsup:

You do guys know that in that video Han is driving the Turbo Tractor right? You can see that in his exit lines...:roflmao:

Sodele,
first traingsessions are in.
I think I found a line for Oak Tree ( which is not there anymore, very sad)
still experimenting with Roller Coaster and Hog´s Pen.
Especially Hog´s Pen, doesn´t feel good to puke it into the dip and gun it out ( poor car :unsure:)

Oh, and the Ai isn´t really useable, especially in Roller Coaster they are extremely "Hit n Miss":mad:

Work to be done

Carsten

When I checked earlier today the password on SG.P was blanked out, but could be copied to clipboard.
There´s also info on Discord on changes?!?

To be frank that´s not my wheelhouse, we have better people for that ;)

MFG Carsten

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back