AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 @ Thomson Road, Wednesday 19th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It sounds like the T300 is a good wheel, especially if some of you guys are using it. It's actually outside my price range for now. I cannot change the shifter /only/ because on the G25 the main buttons are on the shifter. It's the later models (G27, G29) that made the shifter option add-on.

Edit: I have decided to add photos to show the difference.
20210516-032502.jpg

20210516-032455-HDR.jpg

Last edited:
It sounds like the T300 is a good wheel, especially if some of you guys are using it. It's actually outside my price range for now. I cannot change the shifter /only/ because on the G25 the main buttons are on the shifter. It's the later models (G27, G29) that made the shifter option add-on.

Edit: I have decided to add photos to show the difference.
20210516-032502.jpg

20210516-032455-HDR.jpg

Convert it to a button box? You could also open it up and see if it is fixable with some contact cleaner. Not sure if the use buttons or contacts or what internally.

Hi Han,

I had a couple of issues on the Monaco practice server this evening, doing some laps with Raul.

In the pit lane I get the red and white "wrong way" sign. I can go down the pit lane and then lap ok but after maybe the third time when I leave the pitbox I get partway down the pit lane and I am transported back with the controls locked for 40 seconds.

I was also kicked from the server three times over the course of about 2.5 hours.

Raul didn't have the same issues, apart from getting the wrong way sign in the pit lane.

Hi Han,

I had a couple of issues on the Monaco practice server this evening, doing some laps with Raul.

In the pit lane I get the red and white "wrong way" sign. I can go down the pit lane and then lap ok but after maybe the third time when I leave the pitbox I get partway down the pit lane and I am transported back with the controls locked for 40 seconds.

I was also kicked from the server three times over the course of about 2.5 hours.

Raul didn't have the same issues, apart from getting the wrong way sign in the pit lane.
Thanks Douglas. I'll try the server tomorrow myself.

To all,

Douglas informed me on problems with this track with the pitlane (see his post above). I've tested it and indeed when online this bug is there. Off line with AI it's fine so I didn't notice it when I tested this track. And I know that normally we don't have to pit in the multiclass event but there can be drive through penalties and also damage repairs because the crash barriers here are easily hit. Beside that, the GT3 event does have a mandatory pitstop and I don't want a mess in that race.

I've decided to go to another track: Thomson Road which is a great track from @Fat-Alfie . Totally not a city circuit but I promise we'll do that next week.

I'm sorry to everyone who already invested time to practice like @Douglas Aird and @Dzul . And thanks to Douglas!

To everyone who signed up: please post if you want to withdraw. Otherwise I'll expect that you want to go to Singapore with us.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up Han, but not enough time for Ernie to get the yacht over to Singapore!! .......................Never mind, we can all meet up in the Raffles Hotel for that Gin and Tonic and a few beers. :)I'm still in with the Audi but this track is completely new to me so it will be interesting................................the early exploration laps have found plenty of lamp posts to hit !:confused:

No problem, Han. It's a shame as the track is a good mod.

I was only practicing to give Raul a benchmark, although, as it turned out, he was faster than me until I almost caught up at the end of the session.

Too bad :( Was really looking forward to Monaco. Thomson Road isn't really my favourite track but lets see how it will feel in VR

Too bad :( Was really looking forward to Monaco. Thomson Road isn't really my favourite track but lets see how it will feel in VR
Well, after this race I think you will like it more. I did a few laps with the TT and the MX5 and I really enjoyed it with these cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back