AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 @ Nordschleife, Wednesday 12th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
90 corners, hate them all.
p01hgccv.jpg

Manage two laps without being squished into oblivion by one of those pesky curbs.

I use 20 for all tyres.

I knew there was something I needed to do :laugh:. I can't remember the last time I changed the tyre pressures on the Mazda. They currently look like this:

[TYRES]
VALUE=0
[PRESSURE_LF]
VALUE=18

[PRESSURE_RF]
VALUE=21

[PRESSURE_LR]
VALUE=19

[PRESSURE_RR]
VALUE=21

I shall open the tyre app & have a look.

Edit: fuel should be around 8 litres per lap. Maybe, 42 litres for the race to be safe

Last edited:
Just googling the push to pass thing. Does it last for 10 seconds, with 20 second cooldown and you have 15 of them total for the race? Does it work in qualy?

Just googling the push to pass thing. Does it last for 10 seconds, with 20 second cooldown and you have 15 of them total for the race? Does it work in qualy?
It does not work in qually and you have 15 in total for the race. The other answers I don't know but I think your close.

And just a reminder, if you like to have a go at Monaco next week, please post here!

If the race is going to be staged @ Monaco on both Wednesday & Sunday, I'd only do it once for the novelty factor. I'm sorry to say that I'm not a fan of the idea, so I'd probably opt for Wednesday - at least there would be some equivalence in the cars... From a VR perspective it should be great. That's the only positive I can think of :(

Last edited:
What type of 'shifter has gone kaput!' - paddle or H type shifter?
H-pattern. I shifted into 4 and I got 6, and it did it several times. I was having clutch problems too. I may need to clean the connections, and I'll try that today. I may be out until I get this sorted though :(

My wheel is very old (almost 20 years) and may need replacing soon :(

Last edited:
totally did not expect another lap....ran out of fuel at the exit of the last corner onto the finish straight... :cry: :cry: :cry: Just 1 more liter....

Anyway, great race, was expecting to be very lonely, but surprisingly I was racing with one or another the whole race, @HF2000 I was behind you to see a couple of your incidents :( Thanks for hosting as usual!

As for Monaco, I don't mind.

Thanks for organizing this, what great fun for me. Hope I didn't wreck the fun for anyone else (and I just may have I'm afraid)! My goal was to have as little impact as possible, but no luck with that, at least at the back of the pack. I'm pretty sure I broke the stop and wait rule once, I simply flat out didn't realize what I'd done... didn't expect to be let by, then messed it up every way possible, I think. It was awkward at the back because I know the track so well, but I still have pitifully slow corner speed, so I tried my best not to slow up the much faster re-passing crashers, but I didn't always get it right. Anyway sorry and thanks, I'm surprised my hands made it the duration, a little adrenaline helps no doubt... might just pop in for one of these again one of these days.

I'd registered on the simracing.gp registration for this event/ I hope that's ok. Only just seen this thread for posting a reg. I'll be in the Mazda.
No that's ok. I use S.gp for registering for the moment. It's less work for me. I expect to use s.gp for the race also shortly.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.