AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 @ Nordschleife, Wednesday 12th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Knowing the nordschieife is one thing, pretty much know it like the back of my hand, being quick there is a lot of hard work, I am certainly not prepared to take on that challenge.
I will just hope for people coming off, hope that does not include me. :D :D :D
79A2DA9B-893D-45B0-B1F3-49066DFAC65B.jpeg

The MX5 & Nordschleife combo doesn't come around to often. I think the last time was way back in 2018 - it was a sell out. It's well worth learning the track ahead of the race. I've still got the replay (part of the race, but there are plenty of aliens...) if it will help.
Thanks, I will be putting in enough laps to learn what I can. It takes me a long time to learn tracks and I try to do at least 100 laps in practise sessions so this poses a problem here.. At least I learnt the GP part before in recent GT3. A sell out would be interesting with 108 drivers. :)

It's going to be 'Nordschleife week' as Andreas/Brian organize the Group C event also there on 18th of May. So great opportunity to learn the track like learning to ride a bicycle!

Last edited:
Full damage set to ON please. >< hehehehe

That would make for a short race then, haha! :D

I hope i can handle 5 laps without getting a cramp on my right leg again, it happened today at practice. Fourth time going up towards karussell and my 'fibularis longus' decides to twist on its own... :( I had to switch feet for a little while until it receded, and nearly crashed, but managed to finish the lap. Maybe I should adjust the angle of the pedals again.

Last edited:
Guys,

I've asked the GT3 if they wanted Monaco next week or a street track with more overtaking opportunities. It looks like a majority wants to do Monaco.

I wasn't planning the multiclass event there because of the overtaking thing but now I want to ask your opinion (again) for the multiclass.

So please let me know here if you prefer to go to Monaco for the next event?

Guys,

I've asked the GT3 if they wanted Monaco next week or a street track with more overtaking opportunities. It looks like a majority wants to do Monaco.

I wasn't planning the multiclass event there because of the overtaking thing but now I want to ask your opinion (again) for the multiclass.

So please let me know here if you prefer to go to Monaco for the next event?
I feel like Monaco would be fantastic, but perhaps make it a 30-minute sprint race (perhaps 2x?)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back