HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
1689873804733-png.681571

1689873993762-png.681573

A46D0054.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Today a fictional track from Australia. Although I prefer real circuits, some fantasy tracks are so great that I can't ignore them.

Troyton Raceway has a great layout with special features and a coastal setting that contributes to a fun atmosphere.

The maker also seems to have put Easter eggs in it. If you found one, please post it in the comments below.

Troyton_Raceway.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/939eccef-a6f6-4f28-8a1b-8376e37a8fcd?server=0 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Got it running.

Didn´t work with CSP 0.1.73, works with 0.1.79.

Don´t like the track at all it´s just "banging the rails" a.k.a driving between walls for most of the track. Although one corner reminded me strongly of Bathurst ( and not in very good way :p)

Also I strongly concurre with Jason, this chicane area looks like Killbox 01 to me.
Probably the long layout would be better.

So have fun and try not to "Macao up" too often, I´ll spend the time on Battenberg Ring.

Got it running.

Didn´t work with CSP 0.1.73, works with 0.1.79.

Don´t like the track at all it´s just "banging the rails" a.k.a driving between walls for most of the track. Although one corner reminded me strongly of Bathurst ( and not in very good way :p)

Also I strongly concurre with Jason, this chicane area looks like Killbox 01 to me.
Probably the long layout would be better.

So have fun and try not to "Macao up" too often, I´ll spend the time on Battenberg Ring.
Changed to the GP version. The one I had intended to use! Sorry for this mistake.

Last edited:
Sorry Paul, Doug and Han, had to choose a side in a split second, chose the wrong side unf... (EDIT: stupid thing is: before the light I told myself to go right side of Han, but my dino brain overruled that after the green light). Waited for the ones I killed and tried to get over it, but start got in my head, screwed the double right hander seaside, spun and got stuck with a marvelous sea- side view. Panic button didn't work, had to use escape. No fun afterwards, except for chasing Jose, who had great pace here, kudos to you mate!

Thanks Han, congratz podium!

See y'all next week

Last edited:
I don't mind, Bouke. I have screwed up by miscalculating the fuel so I came 5 liter short.
Had to stop to reconfigure the pitstop strategy (Impossible to do that while driving on this track) and do another pitstop afterwards.

But for the rest it was fun.

Thanks all for racing and congrats to the podium. (Jason: a 2.11???. You'd better phone home!)

Sorry Paul, Doug and Han, had to choose a side in a split second, chose the wrong side unf... (EDIT: stupid thing is: before the light I told myself to go right side of Han, but my dino brain overruled that after the green light). Waited for the ones I killed and tried to get over it, but start got in my head, screwed the double right hander seaside, spun and got stuck with a marvelous sea- side view. Panic button didn't work, had to use escape. No fun afterwards, except for chasing Jose, who had great pace here, kudos to you mate!

See y'all next week

No problem, Bouke. Unfortunately I didn't save the replay but I think it was 50/50, we both went for the same gap between the Suzukis.

I was happy to make it back to p6 thanks to some issues ahead and finding decent pace. A few collisions with the walls late on stopped any chance of catching Paul, although I think I was slightly faster and Thomas at the end.

Thanks for organising, Han.

See y'all next week
No problem Bouke, I was expecting most of the MX5’s to come past off the line anyway, just didn’t expect it to be so soon.:D
But onwards and upwards, I had a bit of luck with Han’s fuel problems and one or two others dropping off but really pleased I could compete and attack the course.
I really enjoyed this track, well done all and thanks Han for organising ( and having to pit twice and giving me some breathing space:)).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.