AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@ San Luis, Wed 18th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I do not think the Abarth is going to be quicker, tempted to say out right, the Abarth is going to be slower. As yet do not know how quick some of my fellow Abarth drivers are here.
But I think the Mazda will struggle due to the long straight, not lap time, just will get “got” on the 2 straights.
Be interesting too see what Wednesday brings, I am hoping for a more relaxed event than last Wednesday.

Forecast of the week over

View attachment 631406

I have to disagree, mate, from what I have seen so far they are quite evenly matched but the Abarth seems to have the edge, just.

I'm forecasting another Fazzi train. :)

Last edited:
I must be missing the best lines as all i see is fast sections dominated by farts, sweeping fast bends which Farts are able to take just as fast and with three tight turns in succession where maybe the Mazda has an edge but surely not enough to hold them off for a whole lap. I will have to follow you guys when we get on track and steal your lines ;)

I must be missing the best lines as all i see is fast sections dominated by farts, sweeping fast bends which Farts are able to take just as fast and with three tight turns in succession where maybe the Mazda has an edge but surely not enough to hold them off for a whole lap. I will have to follow you guys when we get on track and steal your lines ;)

We'll see. I think the faster Abarth drivers will be up front but the slower ones will be in the way/mix. :)

How can I change it?
1673824355887.png

Select Profiles, Select server RaceDepartment and change nickname in the name you want us to see on Discord.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 39 51.3%