Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

2009-fiat-500-abarth-review-car-and-driver-photo-260871-s-original.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

The Lago Potrero de los Funes (San Luis) circuit is an Argentine semi-permanent race track, with a length of 6.1 km. It was created by modifying the ring road that encircles the lake Potrero de los Funes, at the course's center.

The circuit has received very high praise from the drivers for its substantial undulations and numerous high speed corners and bends, which provide a great driving challenge but it has also a great scenery.
The broad roads and the fast parts whit elevation give several good places for overtaking. In some sectors the Abarth will be faster and in other the Mazda will have the advantage. We will see how it turns out in the race.
1673507680519.png

FOR MY CONVENIENCE THESE EVENTS ARE REGISTERED ON EMPEROR AS PART OF A CHAMPIONSHIP WHICH MEANS THAT I DON'T HAVE TO SIGN YOU UP IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PARTICIPATED IN ONE OF THE EVENTS. BUT POSTING HERE IS STILL NECESSARY. YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR LIVERY IF YOU PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR STEAMID.

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Post in this thread WITH YOUR CHOICE OF CAR to get a PM for the password for the practice AND the race server. You can also choose your livery when you provide me with your steamID

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:
  • Server: Racedepartment Server 2 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 BST (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 BST (20:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
I always see which car Fulvio goes for, he has gone for the Mazda, so I know the outcome.:O_o:
He polished me off in Barcelona in about 6 bends, that really shows how big differentials can add up, He normally pits instead of being held up, but there was a 5 seconds difference. So it is most likely that is the real reason.:(

Same for me Han, Abarth with my much-liked skin, please.

I will download the Mazda skins, they looked so drab when following them, come to think of it, it suited the situation.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

So I´ll take a step ( large leap) out of my comfort zone and register with the Mazda Nr20.

Han, if you could be so kind?

Thanks Carsten

( Oh, and we all that you are "tweaking the conditions" aka cheating for the Abarth in order to make it stand a chance against the Mazda. No need to tell us in every race :rolleyes:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 261 13.6%