AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@ San Luis, Wed 18th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for the show/help Douglas, I also found a little time here and there :inlove:

Shame Han decided to ditch the chicanes, they were quite handy to "scrape off Abarths."
(Like the classic British tracks with the "Separator" chicane(TM))

Oh, and I found a antidot for Han´s "Turbo Hack" really cut´s down on rolling resitance and gives hypermilage.

I call it "the Magic Carpet Ride"(TM)

Magic Carpet ride.PNG

Good Night everybody Carsten

Last edited:
Thanks for the show/help Douglas, I also found a little time here and there :inlove:

Shame Han decided to ditch the chicanes, they were quite handy to "scrape off Abarths."
(Like the classic British tracks with the "Separator" chicane(TM))

Oh, and I found a antidot for Han´s "Turbo Hack" really cut´s down on rolling resitance and gives hypermilage.

I call it "the Magic Carpet Ride"(TM)

View attachment 631153

Good Night everybody Carsten

More than a little time, I noticed. :)

Happy to be a guide, although I wasn't consistent as I was just learning the track. More time to find, I think.

Hopefully you are fit enough. What car do you favour around here, you are fast in both...?
Thanks Doug:thumbsup:
Did a few laps in the Mazda just to get an idea where strengths/weaknesses are - don't have a setup for it but stock seemed OK. Far too many events in the Mazda yrs ago - now like it as much as @Kek700 likes the Skippy:roflmao:

So yeh, I favour the troublesome, but mad-as-a-box-of-frogs-roller skate:D

Thanks Doug:thumbsup:
Did a few laps in the Mazda just to get an idea where strengths/weaknesses are - don't have a setup for it but stock seemed OK. Far too many events in the Mazda yrs ago - now like it as much as @Kek700 likes the Skippy:roflmao:

So yeh, I favour the troublesome, but mad-as-a-box-of-frogs-roller skate:D
Well, somebody has to love it, I guess :rolleyes:

(Duck and cover) Carsten

I do not think the Abarth is going to be quicker, tempted to say out right, the Abarth is going to be slower. As yet do not know how quick some of my fellow Abarth drivers are here.
But I think the Mazda will struggle due to the long straight, not lap time, just will get “got” on the 2 straights.
Be interesting too see what Wednesday brings, I am hoping for a more relaxed event than last Wednesday.

Forecast of the week over

34A078FA-E238-4E4D-B298-9282ECF4B8C7.jpeg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes