AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Road America, Wed 24th May 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Also, a little more on topic to the race thread we're in :p here's a 60s Can-Am Road America track skin (you can run track skins during online races)

That would be my 1st choice for the 1st race. Road America with the more powerful Chevy

Hi there,

This doesn’t look like it's a specific Rookie Race - is it open to anyone to join? If so, I’d like to give it a go.

I’m new online racing and want a way to get started that's not too intimidating.

Thanks!
Hi Simon, you are probably better off doing a few rookie races first. Get to grips with driving around other people etc. Han is the person you need to speak to about the rookie events.

Hi there,

This doesn’t look like it's a specific Rookie Race - is it open to anyone to join? If so, I’d like to give it a go.

I’m new online racing and want a way to get started that's not too intimidating.

Thanks!
Hi Simon,

As a premium member you're very welcome to this regular club race.
You can sign up yourself with the Emperor account that I have created for you and of which you got the credentials in a PM.
Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/dfca355d-15d6-4adf-a6ad-80ebc5d4af66?server=1 and register with your SteamID. You can pick your livery.
Make sure you have installed the F1 liveries from the link in the thread if you want to use/see them.

As for being new to online racing (well after tonights Rookie event:D) it's best to take the MX5 and to make sure you know what to do with a Blue Flag.
And join us on Discord so you can hear the directions other drivers may give you.
Navigate to:
1684857081955.png

And don't be intimidated. These guys are a very nice and understanding to newcomers. We've all been there where you are now!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have other questions!
See you on track!

Only 12 participants now. I'm a bit disappointed for this track that has been chosen by you!
I expected at least 20+ drivers.

Maybe it is a bit all over the place with signing up now with the multi class.
I just signed up 'again' just in case i forgot.
We are all listed as driving what ever we do.
Could also be the usual summer migration?

I'll join but I will not be able to finish :(
Have to do a pick up at the airport, flight is scheduled to land by 22:10 CEST.
I live 15 min away, but unless there are delays I will drop off somewhere in the last half of the race.

Almost no practice at all, this should be an interesting experience :laugh:
Tracks looks quite interesting though, it's a pity.

- Ricardo

Only 12 participants now. I'm a bit disappointed for this track that has been chosen by you!
I expected at least 20+ drivers.

It's 6 Abarths and 14 Mazdas ATM so, I think we're good now... :D

Zero practice on Road 'Merica but I hope my latent knowledge from previous races there will resurface quickly and get me on a decent pace. No high hopes since I've been away from the simrig for almost a month. :(

BTW, for the North American championship... any good tracks south of the Rio Grande or perhaps in Cuba? ;)

Last edited:
Hi Simon,

As a premium member you're very welcome to this regular club race.
You can sign up yourself with the Emperor account that I have created for you and of which you got the credentials in a PM.
Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/dfca355d-15d6-4adf-a6ad-80ebc5d4af66?server=1 and register with your SteamID. You can pick your livery.
Make sure you have installed the F1 liveries from the link in the thread if you want to use/see them.

As for being new to online racing (well after tonights Rookie event:D) it's best to take the MX5 and to make sure you know what to do with a Blue Flag.
And join us on Discord so you can hear the directions other drivers may give you.
Navigate to: View attachment 666353

And don't be intimidated. These guys are a very nice and understanding to newcomers. We've all been there where you are now!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have other questions!
See you on track!

Thanks Han.

I can't make this race but hope to be at the one next week.

Congratz for the winner Allan and for John p1 class , also sorry Dominic for flashing i was doing a lap in a 31 high but mess up , hard race almost a broken finger for saving the car in a contact i dont know with who . was fun chasing John unlucky i got some busy traffic but in the end i was able to make the overtake on him was really hard . ty Han as always for hosting this time the mazda won (call out the lag in chat thomas 1 sec later really unlucky for you we missed your car for kick the abarth out of the podium dont know if was possible)

Last edited:
It's 6 Abarths and 14 Mazdas ATM so, I think we're good now... :D

Zero practice on Road 'Merica but I hope my latent knowledge from previous races there will resurface quickly and get me on a decent pace. No high hopes since I've been away from the simrig for almost a month. :(

BTW, for the North American championship... any good tracks south of the Rio Grande or perhaps in Cuba? ;)

Argentina have some good tracks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back