AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Jeddah, Wed 15th March 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just tried it in the dark with the Formula Agile. A real blast, very good visability and an all round excellent track. Very important for night racing the FPS did not take a hit as night driving usually does. Am i right to assume the Formula Agile race will be the same format?
I'll give it a try tomorrow when I've got my real internet connection back. But chances are good if our AC Server can do it without problems too. Afterwards I'll create the race, practice server and forum post. So hopefully everything for next round of the Formula Agile Championship 2023 will be done then!

Sol (or not having Sol) is what kept giving me checksum errors, so definitely need that one I guess. Maybe better to state that clearly in the openings post?

Running at night with darkness, bright lights and lens/window flares right now, looks cool.

I guess I have some problem.
I tryed yesterday and get checksum errors in the server but can play in my computer.
I will try to unload Sol today and see if it works.
I really do not like to install all this software in my computer that I do not know how it works and what is it for, usually it affects the fps and computer performance, ... But I will give it a try later today

I need help...I spend 2 hours installing SOL, now I can access to the server, but I see ther track very bad...Is like I do not have lights in the car...
SOL is installed as I can see many screens to config it, but is very difficult to drive like that...
But, if I play the replay I see it like it is day....
Any help please, I think is the config of all those options.

Bear in mind you need a fairly good PC to be able to run the Weather FX option of CSP so if you find it struggling you can just disable it. You should then still be able to join the server but you won't get the night effects.

Last edited:
Well, my computer is a laptop but quite new. It seems the program runs and in the day circuits looks fine, even at night in the server... It is just like driving at night with no lights... I will pm Rasmus, but I am asking him so much, I realize all these programs are very good and have a lot of work behind, but for someone like me who has not the knowledge and the time only create problems with so many options.

There is a headlight option in CSP which you need to enable and then need to assign a wheel button to switch it on. There were also some extra file that needs copying with this circuit - this is documented on the circuit download page. These might improve the lighting.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%