HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
A46D0054.jpg

1689873804733-png.681571

1689873993762-png.681573

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

For the first race in the new year we're going to a well known track that for some strange reasons is loved by many.
Brands Hatch doesn't need an introduction but there is something else that is new in this event. Suzuki drivers can choose if they want to race in the Abarth class or in the Mazda class. It's an experiment for now.

1703715704288.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/0deb4919-a4fc-4782-8e10-223e2c609f62?server=0 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 GMT (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 GMT (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 GMT (20:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
I don't seem to be able to register. I am logged into the emperor account but I don't see any option on the page to join the championship.. Bummer as I'd really like to race on Brands Hatch (I am one of the ones who inexplicably love it!)

Do we go for the tracklimits from the track itself? Like Graham Hill corner, are we allow to run up to the limit from the track? That’s a pretty wide line there.

Do we go for the tracklimits from the track itself? Like Graham Hill corner, are we allow to run up to the limit from the track? That’s a pretty wide line there.
The easiest is to allow it if AC/Emperor accept it. I've set the 'cut' penalty on two times which means that if you violate the track limit and your lap is faster than your average lap you will get a drive-through penalty at the 3rd time.

Usually I´d be laughing with you but in this instance can´t see the humor :(
You might have seen on the news what is happening in Northern Germany right now.
We´ve experienced the same in 21 when the company where I work got flooded and my home village only escaped because a stupidly brave man drove his excavator into a dam and cleared the pipes. (search for Steinbach Talsperre).

You might have seen on the news what is happening in Northern Germany right now.
We´ve experienced the same in 21 when the company where I work got flooded and my home village only escaped because a stupidly brave man drove his excavator into a dam and cleared the pipes. (search for Steinbach Talsperre).
Yeah, saw it on tv, a lot of water… I hope you keep it dry Carsten!

Don't practice too much, Bouke! Be sure to celebrate new years eve with your loved ones and get drunk, have a hangover, eat too many oliebollen and have the shits, etc.

This has nothing to do with the fact that after hours of practicing and tweaking the setup I'm finally in the same tenth as your time on Emperor. :D

Don't practice too much, Bouke! Be sure to celebrate new years eve with your loved ones and get drunk, have a hangover, eat too many oliebollen and have the shits, etc.

This has nothing to do with the fact that after hours of practicing and tweaking the setup I'm finally in the same tenth as your time on Emperor. :D
Haha, no worries mate, I’m partying right now!

Tomorrow final day of my holidays, so only a few more hours left for me to practice :cool: . We’ll be havin’ a great race Wednesday. Practiced a lot with AI, also on ACC with the M4 and aggressive ai. Been between other cars a lot today, improving reaction speed etc. Time for the beers and champagne now!

Sorry to hear that, we have had flooding here, too, in recent months.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.