Much Requested: A Dark Theme

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Many of our premium members have requested a dark theme for the site in the past couple of years and unfortunately time never allowed us to create one. Until today...

If you are a fan of darker styled themes or just need a less contrasted page because you are browsing RD illegally at night in bed we have now released a first beta dark style for you to enjoy (or hate).

Go to RD Dark by clicking here
Go to RD Light by clicking here

You can of course always use the style chooser on the bottom left side of the page as well.

Last edited:
loveit.jpg

Happy for the dark theme, but I would much rather have the old adult-focused "likes" back to replace the juvenile limited set that replaced them. And why does the forum not jump to my last read message in threads any more?

I notice these every single time I come here because the site used to use the same forum tech as the Reiza forums. Everything works perfectly there and then I come here and have to manually scroll through messages to get to where I left off (highly annoying) and I have mostly stopped responding to messages unless a full reply is warranted because more often than not none of the available emojis are appropriate.

Last edited:
Reactions: CC
Happy for the dark theme, but I would much rather have the old adult-focused "likes" back to replace the juvenile limited set that replaced them. And why does the forum not jump to my last read message in threads any more?

I notice these every single time I come here because the site used to use the same forum tech as the Reiza forums. Everything works perfectly there and then I come here and have to manually scroll through messages to get to where I left off (highly annoying) and I have mostly stopped responding to messages unless a full reply is warranted because more often than not none of the emojis are appropriate.
.gif still seems to be buggy and broken also again very annoying + 80% I post pictures with -img- hardly any work we mentioned it a few times but nothing changed with the updates.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back