Much Requested: A Dark Theme

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Many of our premium members have requested a dark theme for the site in the past couple of years and unfortunately time never allowed us to create one. Until today...

If you are a fan of darker styled themes or just need a less contrasted page because you are browsing RD illegally at night in bed we have now released a first beta dark style for you to enjoy (or hate).

Go to RD Dark by clicking here
Go to RD Light by clicking here

You can of course always use the style chooser on the bottom left side of the page as well.

Last edited:
Oeps as it seems, I’m the only one who went back to the light version. For me as an guy on age, the letters in the light mode are looking better for reading on my iPad.
But yep the website looks very chic in the dark-mode, despite this eye candy, I still prefer reading.

Oeps as it seems, I’m the only one who went back to the light version. For me as an guy on age, the letters in the light mode are looking better for reading on my iPad.
But yep the website looks very chic in the dark-mode, despite this eye candy, I still prefer reading.
Don't worry, same for me. Prefer light a lot more than dark. With one exception: reading at night.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 494 39.2%