MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
1. Nope
2. Read API, plenty of ways to check it and stop abusing API.
1. But why? In version 0.4.0 I did not have "fake freeze" (except one mod, that unreasonably demanding for RAM. I not use this mod because I just not have 12gb of RAM for work this mod, like a lot of other people I think). I understand usefulness of this and possible risks if disable it, but I still do not need it and it's very annoying me. For ordinary people, this may not be annoying, but when you develop plugins it's annoying.

2. I don't see what would suit for this situation.
I understand reluctance to do two versions of "Right handed Satsuma", even if there are two versions - there will still be a conflict of mods.
Another option is to do me two versions of my "Mirrors on fenders", but I do not want to use crutches with the fact that my mod is in alphabetical order first (for this reason, with simultaneous installation of these mods eventually breaks down RHS). But here again there will be difficulties with the fact that if someone wants to remove the RHS - he will also have to install a different version of the mirrors.

1. But why? In version 0.4.0 I did not have "fake freeze" (except one mod, that unreasonably demanding for RAM. I not use this mod because I just not have 12gb of RAM for work this mod, like a lot of other people I think). I understand usefulness of this and possible risks if disable it, but I still do not need it and it's very annoying me. For ordinary people, this may not be annoying, but when you develop plugins it's annoying.

2. I don't see what would suit for this situation.
I understand reluctance to do two versions of "Right handed Satsuma", even if there are two versions - there will still be a conflict of mods.
Another option is to do me two versions of my "Mirrors on fenders", but I do not want to use crutches with the fact that my mod is in alphabetical order first (for this reason, with simultaneous installation of these mods eventually breaks down RHS). But here again there will be difficulties with the fact that if someone wants to remove the RHS - he will also have to install a different version of the mirrors.
1. I don't understand what are you complaining about. You cannot skip loading mods. Game is frozen for loading, so it's better to have some feedback instead of frozen game for 5 seconds for no reason.
Install more that 5 simple mods and you will see.

2. So you expect to get ready to use code? So lazy.
A list from the api docs. One of the plenty of ways to use it.
Code:
if(ModLoader.LoadedMods.Exists(x => x.ID == "SomeModID"))
      //this mod is installed
else
      //this mod isn't installed

1. I complain that I need to wait for extra time, although I have not had to do this before.
I usually use about 15 mods and never had "fake freeze".

2. I actually tried to find before writing a post, I just did not guess that I need search in classes. Thank you.

It's same time with or without it. There is no magic there.
Most likely placebo effect.
I do not mean that this increases loading time of plugins, I just want to walk at once after game loading screen, I not have "fake freeze" and I do not need loaded plugins before I start walking, because before using any plugins needs first walk to somewhere and during a walk plugins is loading.

I do not mean that this increases loading time of plugins, I just want to walk at once after game loading screen, I not have "fake freeze" and I do not need loaded plugins before I start walking, because before using any plugins needs first walk to somewhere and during a walk plugins is loading.
Download 0.4.0 and try it yourself, in 0.4.0 try immediately after blackscreen move your mouse it will be frozen for few seconds, without mod loader it won't be frozen, in 0.4.1 instead of frozen you have loading screen, but since loading UI is on coroutine it won't freeze main thread, so that UI also prevents actions that may interrupt loading.

So you can only select from frozen main thread for few secs, or UI for few secs.

In the documentation you have an example for the LoadAssets.LoadOBJMesh Method, I was wondering in the example code you can show how you can reference from inside the game files.

public class ExampleMod : Mod
{
//Load Mesh only
Mesh mesh = LoadAssets.LoadOBJMesh(this, "object.obj");
//Apply this mesh somewhere (show how to reference mesh that is being replaced.
otherGameObject.GetComponent<MeshFilter>().mesh = mesh;

}

In the documentation you have an example for the LoadAssets.LoadOBJMesh Method, I was wondering in the example code you can show how you can reference from inside the game files.

public class ExampleMod : Mod
{
//Load Mesh only
Mesh mesh = LoadAssets.LoadOBJMesh(this, "object.obj");
//Apply this mesh somewhere (show how to reference mesh that is being replaced.
otherGameObject.GetComponent<MeshFilter>().mesh = mesh;

}
Everything is on this example, how to replace mesh. Mesh to be replaced is in MeshFilter component.

Hey bro!, it would be cool if you put a "reload" command on the console, so us do not have to quit the game every time put mods in the game.

Hello, modloader has worked before and now it just doesn't it says it is installed but there's no console, ctrl +m doesnt work, its like it isn't installed. I attached my output log.

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    160 KB · Views: 293
Hello, modloader has worked before and now it just doesn't it says it is installed but there's no console, ctrl +m doesnt work, its like it isn't installed. I attached my output log.
Looks like something is wrong with console saved data.
Try remove file from Mods\Config\MSCLoader_Console\console.data and then start game again and see if this helps.

i got an error cand i cant launch.
Error details: Could not load file or assembly 'Mono.Cecil, Version =0.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

i got an error cand i cant launch.
Error details: Could not load file or assembly 'Mono.Cecil, Version =0.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Before this error details you have information what you did wrong.
Unpack all files, before launching exe.

Don't open for me.

Attachments

• mscloader.png
    mscloader.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 267

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back