MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a big problem with latest version: if I want exit without save - game crash, if I save game - game crash. I have only CheatBox and NoClip plugins, if delete then - game not crashing, but with any previon versions of mod loader game not crash with this plugins.
I tried fully delete game and install it again (experimental branch, but currently it not should have difference with main branch..), fully delete mod folder, redownload mod loader.
Game crash report: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A_qsE4ZM-Ok-zbDt2U7PIVfn1BKxBPDU/view?usp=sharing

Upd: now for some reason 0.4.1 also crash game.
Upd2: now I have crash on main branch without any plugins..

Last edited:
I have a big problem with latest version: if I want exit without save - game crash, if I save game - game crash. I have only CheatBox and NoClip plugins, if delete then - game not crashing, but with any previon versions of mod loader game not crash with this plugins.
I tried fully delete game and install it again (experimental branch, but currently it not should have difference with main branch..), fully delete mod folder, redownload mod loader.
Game crash report: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A_qsE4ZM-Ok-zbDt2U7PIVfn1BKxBPDU/view?usp=sharing

Upd: now for some reason 0.4.1 also crash game.
Upd2: now I have crash on main branch without any plugins..
on attached crash dumps, it doesn't related to any externall dll. I happens after game unloaded assets, but since you reinstall game I think you don't have any modifed .assets files.
Maybe it's save game related? Try on clean save and see if this happens.

on attached crash dumps, it doesn't related to any externall dll. I happens after game unloaded assets, but since you reinstall game I think you don't have any modifed .assets files.
Maybe it's save game related? Try on clean save and see if this happens.
Surprisingly, the problem is really in save. Thanks for the help!

I have a problem with it:
When i save, it just save some mods,but not all!
And the car positions,items near that and Fleetari just saves.
Money, Positions of Items and everything else wont save.
Is it a MSCLoader Bug or do i have something wrong?

Try delete new apartment and/or new house mods.
(I myself can not repeat such a problem, but this problem is not uncommon).

MSC Loader Messes with my settings, any time I save the game and go back into it, my steering deadzone gets cranked up to 99.99. Didn't happen before I installed MSC Loader. Also, I have to import my music again after I save. So basically, if I feel like saving, I have to close the game and launch it again in order for things to work properly. I've attached the output_log

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    90.2 KB · Views: 343
MSC Loader Messes with my settings, any time I save the game and go back into it, my steering deadzone gets cranked up to 99.99. Didn't happen before I installed MSC Loader. Also, I have to import my music again after I save. So basically, if I feel like saving, I have to close the game and launch it again in order for things to work properly. I've attached the output_log

This issues are most likely one of your mods causing this. Most mods doesn't follow rules, so I cannot do anything about that.

Well, since the problem is not being with the modloader, you need test mod by mod to identify the problem.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back